- Local time
- Today 6:54 AM
- Messages
- 61
Hello, I’ve been role playing for over a decade now and usually focus on the fantasy genre but do enjoy writing in others or blending them together. Generally I’m able to reply once a week at minimum with my posts ranging anywhere from 500-1,000+ words. My main kinks are breeding and adultery. Usually I go for a 80/20 or 90/10 plot to smut ratio. Many ideas here will not be fully fleshed out but whether short or long I’m always willing to discuss any given one and add or remove elements as we see fit. Also open to any ideas other than what I’ve listed here.
Currently I’m mainly interested in fandom stories, especially anything Fallout related.
World building can be fun and I have no objections to if, whether before or during our story, though I appreciate improvisation along the way too.
I’m more than open to OOC chatter whether related to our stories or anything else, by the way, so feel free to share whatever you like whenever it pleases you.
Currently I’m mainly interested in fandom stories, especially anything Fallout related.
World building can be fun and I have no objections to if, whether before or during our story, though I appreciate improvisation along the way too.
I’m more than open to OOC chatter whether related to our stories or anything else, by the way, so feel free to share whatever you like whenever it pleases you.
Fandom:
Generally I’m open to stories set within Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Dragon Age, Dishonored.
Currently looking for a Fallout story that takes place during and after New Vegas, setting up the Mojave and its various factions in various ways as our characters attempt to navigate an increasingly unstable landscape.
The basic set up is that our characters are on their way into New Vegas with a a caravan when it’s attacked and mostly killed. Only our characters survive and finish the journey an attempt to find out why they were attacked and why someone has convinced everyone they’re the ones who did it. To clear their names and unravel a conspiracy they will have to work with whoever they can, desperate and on the run, until they can see justice done.
Generally I’m open to stories set within Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Dragon Age, Dishonored.
Currently looking for a Fallout story that takes place during and after New Vegas, setting up the Mojave and its various factions in various ways as our characters attempt to navigate an increasingly unstable landscape.
The basic set up is that our characters are on their way into New Vegas with a a caravan when it’s attacked and mostly killed. Only our characters survive and finish the journey an attempt to find out why they were attacked and why someone has convinced everyone they’re the ones who did it. To clear their names and unravel a conspiracy they will have to work with whoever they can, desperate and on the run, until they can see justice done.
Kinks:
Breeding: The primal act of procreation. Our characters’ activities having visible, lasting, meaningful results. Generally the more the merrier in every sense. Love for this to be well integrated into the plot and be a part of the growth and evolution of our characters, even more so when paired with our characters carrying on an adulterous affair.
Adultery: Despite the fact that YC is otherwise taken she can’t help but wind up with MC. A million reasons, a million justifications - one secret result. Bonus points if this is a well fleshed out aspect of our characters with more complexity to it than YC simply hating her husband and prefering MC. Even more points if combined with breeding. Would be interested in a story involving YC being a cuckquean.
Buxom women: Bigger is better after all - within reason.
Freckles: They’re just cute.
Redheads and raven haired women - Especially if they also have light colored eyes.
Romance: In both the story and the bedroom, fun as the more fiery, primal stuff is including some sensual lovemaking is also nice.
Women with figures that are hard to hide even if they try.
Harem: Want to mess around with this but have no particular ideas beyond MC forming one with various women who want him.
Breeding: The primal act of procreation. Our characters’ activities having visible, lasting, meaningful results. Generally the more the merrier in every sense. Love for this to be well integrated into the plot and be a part of the growth and evolution of our characters, even more so when paired with our characters carrying on an adulterous affair.
Adultery: Despite the fact that YC is otherwise taken she can’t help but wind up with MC. A million reasons, a million justifications - one secret result. Bonus points if this is a well fleshed out aspect of our characters with more complexity to it than YC simply hating her husband and prefering MC. Even more points if combined with breeding. Would be interested in a story involving YC being a cuckquean.
Buxom women: Bigger is better after all - within reason.
Freckles: They’re just cute.
Redheads and raven haired women - Especially if they also have light colored eyes.
Romance: In both the story and the bedroom, fun as the more fiery, primal stuff is including some sensual lovemaking is also nice.
Women with figures that are hard to hide even if they try.
Harem: Want to mess around with this but have no particular ideas beyond MC forming one with various women who want him.
Last edited:

