Unspecified New Year, New Hunt

Currently reading:
Unspecified New Year, New Hunt

Artemis

Duke
Local time
Today 3:25 AM
Hello everyone! It's been awhile. I've been poking around for a bit a new partner with not much success. A few of my old partners are currently busy with some real-life stuff, and I'd like to see if I could pick up a new partner or two.

Basics

1) I prefer submissive female characters, but I will write more dominant females if the plot calls for it. I normally do FxF plots, but on occasion I can do MxF, provided I am writing the female.

2) I will only do paragraph RP – just replying a few sentences is the quickest way to make me lose interest. Though I do prefer longer posts, there will be time where all that's necessary for the scene is a paragraph. I don't make my posts needlessly long.

3) I post at least once a week, and would hope my partner does the same. Sometimes I'll post more, but once a week is what I can safely promise. Of course, life gets in the way - and I understand. Just keep me updated.

4) I don't write fandom characters. I am more than open to fandom settings, however, provided no interaction with the main story.

5) The plotlines provided below are a rough idea, and I am more than happy to make changes, and talk over the plot with my partner. They are by no means set in stone.

6) The plots below aren't the only ones I'm interested in - just ones that I came up with. If you have something you think I might like, feel free to shoot it my way.

Plots
A few of these have multiple tags, because they can fit into a few different genres.

In the shadows of Victorian London, terrors stalk the streets at night. Powerful vampire clans have been at each other's throats for the last two years, and tensions are high. At a grand ball held by the Malaki, the tensions finally snapped. Hunters disguised as servants struck, killing the leads of two vampire Clans. It was meant to be a single strike to end the menace of vampires forever. Instead, it ignited a war.

Almost all of the assassins were struck down in blind rage. Only one survived – barely. With grievous wounds, a decision was made. Turn the assassin. It was a hunter's nightmare – to be turned into a vampire, unable to overcome the power of the blood bond.

Concubines are among the most valued of slaves in the land. Trained from birth in the ways of pleasure, as well as the finer points of noble life, history, and politics, only the richest may afford one, so exorbitant are their prices. All are of incredible beauty, and it is said for as long as they have existed, wars have been fought over a simple concubine. In a world where arranged marriages are commonplace, it is the job of a concubine to fulfill her lord or lady's wishes, a task all take to heart.

Precious few are released from their slavery, so beloved are they. But always do they hold the position of concubine, never wife. For even when they are free women, they have no house, no royal blood. To marry would be beneath oneself. And yet, what happens when one such owner falls in love with such a concubine? To harbor a preference for a concubine is commonplace, yet true love, young love – there is power in that. Power to shatter tradition - but at what cost to the noble family?

She had been one of the few outside the city when the reckoning came from the distant empire. A great burst of fire from the sky that razed her beloved city. She did not look away, and for that, she paid a price - her sight.

It was the first strike of a war that still rages across the planet, though she does not know this. Her world is that of a city ruined, of society collapsed into chaos. A wave of crime, looting, and violence spread rapidly to surrounding settlements. And she was amongst it, stumbling around in the darkness, guided by one soul, whether out of kindness or abuse.

Nobles have been at each other's throat for centuries, backstabbing and plotting against each other. The seat of the emperor, corrupt with greed and power. Some among the houses recognize the collapse of the empire - and plan to stop it, overthrowing the emperor. A union of the two of the most powerful houses, both adept at the arts of their house. A peace treaty between enemies - and the start of a rebellion.

(I do have a particular magic system in mind for this, based on poisons.)

In the distant future, Antarctica has been colonized by various mega corporations, used as super-cooled data centers and metal and oil extraction. After years of seeing nothing but the corporation's robots, the decision was made - to rebel against the corporations, and claim Antarctica as a corporation-free zone. The crackdown was brutal - and so was the rebel's response, turning Antarctica into a war zone.

There are always legends of ghost ships - rare sightings, tall tales. For seven people, those tall tales became a reality. With time, they dwindled to only three. The ship demands unspeakable things, twisting reality and the people themselves. Escaping the ship is necessary, but extraordinarily difficult. After a week, and with already a handful of deaths - more arrive.

Interested?
Please PM me with what plot(s) interested you. Thanks for reading ♡​

Still looking ♡ Have a few more ideas, but nothing formed enough currently to add. Might update in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom