All Newbie looking for a partner, open to new ideas.

Currently reading:
All Newbie looking for a partner, open to new ideas.

Local time
Today 4:35 AM
Pronouns
Her
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Women Seeking Companions—this forum is usually used for people who primarily play female characters. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write? My name is Kat, I'm 32 years old and I've been writing for many years, although I'm rather new to roleplaying. I've currently been working on a fantasy story, but I am also a fan of horror, mystery, and even more realistic plots. I'm not particularly interested in anything erotic, but I will go there if it makes sense for the story and my character.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like? I have a lot of free time I would ideally like to spend practicing my writing. My replies tend to be detailed and even psychological, so they tend to be on the longer side. I prefer really getting into character and taking things seriously.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? I welcome it, as long as it makes sense for the plot and we take it as seriously as it is.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits? As I stated before, I am open to some sexual content but I wouldn't want it to be the main focus of our story. It would have to be something my character would feel comfortable doing.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up) I prefer creating my own stories to using existing IPs

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas? I like anything fantasy or supernatural oriented but I'm generally open to anything. If you are looking for a partner who is more flexible and willing to try out your ideas, I'm your girl.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared? No I do not, but I am definitely willing to give my input if needed.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread) Nothing specific as of yet, no.

Any additional notes you want to add? I prefer partners who are detailed, creative and really like to get into character. Also partial to decent writing skills, but you don't have to be an expert or anything.

Back
Top Bottom