MxF Newly Reopened!

Currently reading:
MxF Newly Reopened!

angelicmadrigal

Resident RP Goddess of Burnout
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
Now that I am here and mostly comfortable I decided to make a request thread. Note, I will likely only be able to take on 1-2 more RPs. I have a lot of them going elsewhere, plus I am trying to go back to work, so I need to limit the number I am taking on. That is so very, very hard for me.

What I am looking for:

- People who want to post 1-2 times a week.
I am willing to entertain less often for super amazing posts that blow my mind though. If I okay this with you, consider yourself lucky, I must find you pretty damn awesome.

- People who want a fairly detailed, long term story and can keep up with at least 2-3 paragraph minimum post.
5+ for RPs that only post a few times a month.

- Someone to take the lead. While I have to have collaboration in an RP, I have been in the driver's seat way more than I like to be in many of my recent RPs. I like to have some say, but I need someone willing to let me take the backseat a little.

What I am NOT looking for:

- Flat out smut. I will write sex, oh will I write sex, but you have to work for it. I don't want a reputation as a text whore. I want a reputation as someone that is a well rounded writer.

- Speed posting. If you're writing me a post every 3o minutes or so, I can't keep up. I've got over a dozen RPs going on various forums and google docs PLUS a live chat commitment. I write a lot and even my brain gets exhausted.

- People that are going to waste my time. This is HUGE for me. Yes, I am on a lot, but that does not mean I have an inordinate amount of time to waste. So, unless you're serious about RP, don't respond. Yes, this makes me sound like a bitch, but I'm old and tired, and I've been doing this over 20 years. Ergo, I feel like I have the right to be a little demanding.

On to the fun part! Settings and Genres!

Here are pre-stablished settings that I am comfortable writing for:

SCI FI
Fading Suns
Fading Suns is my absolute first love in published RPG settings. There really is nothing like it.

Shadow Run

Star Wars

HIGH FANTASY
7th Sea

Legend of the Five Rings

Dungeons and Dragons

HORROR

Old World of Darkness (VtM, WtA, Gypsy, HtR, or mixed universe)

Deadlands

Zombie Kartel

Here is a list of open genres:

Post-Apocalyptic

Fantasy

Sci-fi: this includes Cyberpunk

Historical: Viking Era, Warring States Period China, Renaissance

Survival Horror

I am open to other genres and ideas, but these are what's on my mind at the moment.

As a note, I have writing samples and RP logs available if people would like a preview. :) Please feel free to message me any time for those. Do not look at my posts here, they are not a good sample of the work I am truly capable of. In all honesty I've been LAZY here.

In addition, even though this is tagged as MxF, I will play MxFxF with the right partners. Hell you could probably get me to play in an all female game if you were really convincing or MxMxF. I enjoy small group (3-4 people) RPs at times.

Fair Warning:
I should also note I have a lot of quirks. One of which is I am very social, so I will likely talk to partners a lot either through convos, chat (when that goes live), or Skype. If I don't have some sort of social connection with my partners it makes writing very difficult because I require a lot of trust. I've been burned a lot in the past, so getting to know people prior to RP is a requirement.

I am also a little on the moody side. Sometimes I will write every day, other times I will go a week or more without writing a thing. However, if I'm in a slump I'll let you know.

I am very insecure about my writing, so I often need support from my partners. This comes as a side effect of all the baggage I've acquired over 23 years of online roleplaying. I can be a little on the defensive side and am also very sensitive. I also have high levels of anxiety, so that can be a challenge.

That aside, I can tell a damn good story. I can promise the aggravation of all my quirks will be worth it. :)

Last edited:
Heya, Angelic! Would you like to continue our previous RP here, or just start a new one? As much as I enjoyed the old one, I'd be just as happy with a new one. :D

Heya, Angelic! Would you like to continue our previous RP here, or just start a new one? As much as I enjoyed the old one, I'd be just as happy with a new one. :D
You and I need to talk after I get back from the eye doctor on Tues. I've been having twouble keeping up with everything since my vision is deteriorating. I'm going to see if they can help. After my eyesight gets better I'd be happy to try and continue or start something new.

Sounds good. I'll keep praying. I went to get my driver's license renewed and apparently mine is starting to go, too--I barely passed the test and they said that they were passing me on a technicality...warned me that I'd better see a doctor myself.

Well, I do know the Shadowrun setting, but I'm not intimately familiar with it. :p The Fading Suns also sounds interesting, but I know very little of it, so I'll just follow your lead in any case. :D I know you and your writing well enough to trust you implicitly, it's always a delight!

Well, I do know the Shadowrun setting, but I'm not intimately familiar with it. :p The Fading Suns also sounds interesting, but I know very little of it, so I'll just follow your lead in any case. :D I know you and your writing well enough to trust you implicitly, it's always a delight!
Fading Suns is my first love RPG wise, but I haven't found much luck with it outside of people that are familiar with it. So it might be easier to just stick with Cyperpunk, since you're at least semi-familiar with Shadowrun. PM me and we'll talk more about it.

Hey there Angelic! I am interested in doing an Rp! This would be my first one on this site, so feel free to PM me and we can talk for a bit and stuff, if you desire to! Cant wait to talk plot and stuff ^^

Back
Top Bottom