Nice to meet you,

Currently reading:
Nice to meet you,

Sylase

Serf
Local time
Today 6:28 AM
My name is Sylase. I've never used a role-playing site before, but I'm excited to get started. I've been writing ever since I was very little. I was one of those kids who learned to speak before they could move, and I've pretty much been living in my own imagination ever since. I'm especially fond of sci-fi because my father introduced me to an 80s show "Robotech" when I was eight, but I also love horror and (if there are enough concrete rules) I enjoy fantasy, too. I'd love to see what kind of imaginations everyone else has, too, and I look forward to writing stories with you.

Hello and welcome! If you are looking for anything hard core or kinky; you can check out my char link in my sig.

Hope you have fun!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Robotech? Your father was a fan of the classics. Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, Sylase.

If you like Anime SciFi, and haven't watched it yet, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is /great/. Police Procedure series set in the Cyberpunk world.

My name is Sylase. I've never used a role-playing site before, but I'm excited to get started. I've been writing ever since I was very little. I was one of those kids who learned to speak before they could move, and I've pretty much been living in my own imagination ever since. I'm especially fond of sci-fi because my father introduced me to an 80s show "Robotech" when I was eight, but I also love horror and (if there are enough concrete rules) I enjoy fantasy, too. I'd love to see what kind of imaginations everyone else has, too, and I look forward to writing stories with you.

Welcome fellow writer! Always great to see our numbers grow!
I grew up watching Robotech/Macross, but that just shows my age! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom