Closed Non-Human Soft!Dom x Human Bratty!Sub (21+. Looking for Dom. Omegaverse maybe?)

Currently reading:
Closed Non-Human Soft!Dom x Human Bratty!Sub (21+. Looking for Dom. Omegaverse maybe?)

RaccoonGoon

Aw jeez...
Local time
Today 11:51 AM
Closed for now! c:

4932333a027dc4e109e60a618b9358d0.gif

(I like this gif, so I'm keeping it here)

Hey there!

I've got room for one more RP, so I figured I'd go for something that's a little out of my usual style. I'm usually not one for dom/sub dynamics, at least not strictly, but lately I've gotten a huge craving for something with a super soft, dominant character, maybe even an alpha. I've haven't touched the omegaverse stuff much, but if my writing partner wants to throw it in, then I'm down!

In short: The main pairing for this is Male/Non-binary (male-leaning) Non-Human Soft!Dom x Male/Female Human Bratty!Sub, based on my partner's preference.

Some things to note & about me:

• As stated, I'm not well-versed in omegaverse. If we go that route, we might need to go for basic dynamics (maybe leave out the severe prejudice and 'breeding').
  • The softer the dom is, the better! No age regression for obvious reasons, but anything above that line is fair use. I have a weak spot for very accepting, caring characters, especially when I'm writing a 'tough' sort of person against them.
  • I'm also a sucker for going against stereotypes - like a sweet, sunny personality that's actually a very competent dom/alpha, with a snarky, aggressive grump who is secretly a sub/omega. Something like that.
  • Not sure if 'bratty' is the best word to use, but I don't intend to play a character who's just going to be a doormat. They're gonna push a few buttons to see how far their softie of a partner can go, particularly to get cathartic punishments.
  • Please be mindful of my rules below. The subject matter is very spicy, but I'm not looking for an all-out smut fest.
---
  • I am 21+ My partner needs to be the same. I'm dangerously close to thirty, so the older a partner is the more comfortable I feel. Same goes for all characters involved.
  • As much as I enjoy hurt/comfort, I also love angst/darker themes. Adult concepts, cursing, and some level of violence/gore is a given here. If someone is exceptionally squeamish, then I may not be the best person to write with. That said, please let me know of any concerns and I will adjust!
  • As above, this could also include psychological torture, possible self-harm, and emotional trauma. Not a necessity, but it's all on the table. Anything that turns the story into something gritty to mix with hurt/comfort fluff is what I crave!
  • In terms of smut, I'm not a pure smut type of person. We're looking at a 60/40 - 80/20 plot-to-smut ratio depending on chemistry. I love characters who can switch around and have fun with each other + have realistic flaws and emotions. This idea is really about the characters' relationship, rather than a total smut fest. If a partner would prefer to skip certain scenes or smut altogether, we can do that!
  • Also related to smut, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to tame and extreme kinks. I have some hard no's, but I'm down to swap F-lists if someone is interested.
  • My post length varies, though I average about 2-4 paragraphs. Inspiration can hit me hard, so my posts might be randomly long if the scene's good. Quality over quantity and all that.
  • Post times will vary. I'm in the US and work the average office job, so I'll be lurking around throughout the day (Pacific time zone...I think?), but IC posts tend to be saved for really slow days or after work/weekends. A post a day is what I hope for if I have the time. If not, at the very least a post a week. (Posts have been fairly slow lately!)
  • I'm ghost-friendly. Life happens, things don't last forever. Pop back in whenever you feel like and we'll get something going again!
  • I'm not into doubling. I'll play multiple characters no problem, but having more than one main pairing isn't my thing.
  • Writing samples available! I might ask for one in return!

So...

This is normally where I'd put my plot ideas. This is a very open idea that mostly focuses on the characters themselves, with the plot/setting being determined around them. I'm just a sucker for non-human/human pairings. I'm open to (humanoid!) non-humans such as:

• Sentient AI - Robots/Animatronics (Non-realistic/can't pass for human)
  • Nagas/Lamias, especially those that have a humanoid-esque torso, yet retain their snake features (Kinda like uhhhh...Sir Pentious from Hazbin Hotel. oh god when did i become a scalie)
  • SCPs (just the general vibe, or pick your fave)
  • Guardian angels
  • Aliens
  • Anything that isn't your garden variety vampire, were-creature, demon, or furry (those will take some convincing just because they're so common).
On my side, my human character can be...uh. Just about anything my partner likes to write against! My favorite characters to write are 'jerks with a heart of gold', 'reformed bullies', and touch-starved assholes. I generally don't write super hot/traditionally attractive women or big, burly guys. But anything is fair game between those two extremes (please just let me write a short dumbass who has no business still being alive).

I'm leaning towards the human being in some sort of 'top' position (for lack of a better word) over the other character. Not a must, of course, but I think it'd add more to the dynamic! Possible roles could be, with my preferred role bolded/underlined:

• Butler x Master
  • Caretaker x Charge
  • Performer x Trainer
  • Experiment x Researcher
  • Etc...

And...That's all I got for now! Feel free to shoot me a PM, and thanks for reading! c:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom