Group RP North Star Apartments

Currently reading:
Group RP North Star Apartments

EmilyinNeverland

Disney Aficinado
Local time
Today 7:55 PM
A beautiful little community that is absurdly picturesque. With nice apartments from little studios to full three bedroom apartments.

In the center of this community is the office. The office is large with a nice waiting room and a little kitchenette. Above it is the Landlord's office and next door is a quaint little cafe. On the other side is a large and active playground. The apartments stretch out in a circular, cul-de-sac type pattern.

Apartment types;
Studio
1Bedroom
2 Bedroom
3 Bedroom
Townhouses

The landlord is Brooke Acker. A nice enough woman who usually can be found in the cafe. She's known to dabble in a little witchcraft. To apply for an apartment just fill out the following;

Name;

Apartment type;

Roommates:

Race (if not human);

Occupation;

After completing the application you will be interviewed by Brooke and that's you intro to the rp.

Currently paused while I'm on hiatus. If someone wants to come as a second landlord pm me and we can talk.

Last edited:
Name: Garrett Lewis (27-year-old male)

Apartment Type: 2-bedroom apartment

Roommates: None. Open for sublease.

Race: Human

Occupation: Photographer for Minx Magazine; Freelancer for a tabloid

Last edited:
I forgot completely to add whether or not you have roommates! I won't ask you to edit it unless you actually have a roommate.

Name: Abbey Spillane

Apartment type: 1 bedroom

Roommates: N/A

Race (if not human): Human

Name : Valerie Henderson

Appearance :

Alina Kovalenko uploaded by Liz on We Heart It

Apartment type : Town house

Roommates : I was thinking she could have a sibling as a roommate , or even a best friend . Based off of Ross and Monica from friends , anyway the role is always open !.

Race : Human

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-27_12-25-9.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-27_12-25-9.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 8
Name; Jack Greyson

Features: Icey blue eyes, with bags that never seem to go away. Black messy hair. He is 24 years old. He is 6 foot 2 inches.

(Side note: he is a bit of a quiet downer. Needs people to brighten up his life and demeanor.)

Apartment type; 1 bedroom

Roommates: N/A

Occupation; Waiter at Saferoom bar and grill.

tumblr_omset5duDd1r2lupvo1_500.jpg

Name; Oscar Burnham

Apartment type; Townhouse

Roommates: None, finds it difficult to bring women home if he has to account for a roommate.

Race (if not human); Immortal
Immortal is a bit of a misnomer. It would be more accurate to describe them as refusing to stay dead, as opposed to not being able to die. Immortals in this sense have four main characteristics that classify them as immortal.
  • Cannot age, thus preventing death via senescence.
  • Remains vulnerable to mortal wounds, severe injuries, diseases/viruses, and foreign substances.
  • Mental damage may still occur.
  • If death is to occur, the individual will return after one hundred hours, naked in a nearby body of water.
When they die the first time, they develop a scar of Ouroboros over their heart.
Tzimisce-Clan-Logo-1-1511.png

Oscar's age will remain a secret, however, he does have the scar over his heart.

Occupation; Bartender

Americana-Manhasset-Fall-Winter-2014-Clark-Bockelman-001.jpg

I'm sorry. I think I will be quitting the group rp. Please pretend that Garrett is still renting the place but is keeping a low profile. Or you can say he just left after a few months.

Name; Damian Perella
Demian_Overduyn_17.jpg

Apartment type; Townhouse

Roommates: N/A, though may be open to it in the future.

Race; Human

Occupation; Professional Model
Demian_Overduyn_04_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom