MxF [Now Closed]

Currently reading:
MxF [Now Closed]

Local time
Today 10:03 PM
This thread is now closed. I'll be making more requests eventually, so keep an eye out if you are interested in this style!
original.gif

++ 'Alice in Wonderland' style Fantasy ++
"Make a contract with me and you shall be Queen among all Queens.

There is nothing you shall want for, for I am King of a land far greater then all your kingdoms combined.

You must only agree to my terms, and a wonderland beyond your wildest imaginings shall be entirely yours."

There once was a human girl who would change the fate of many worlds.

Our story starts one dreary, miserable day as she busies about with her mundane life in a city much like many others. Things had never quite worked out the way she planned, and it was wearing on her. Perhaps there would be no escaping the path she was set on - until that fateful day when a mysterious stranger approached her with a strange deal.

She listened to his bizarre words. Was he a mad man? There was surely no way he could deliver on his promise. Perhaps it was in jest that she consented, in some moment of indifference - but no matter, for words are binding, and the wheels of fate were already set in motion. Her earthly life was about to be changed forever.

He whisked her away to a magical land practically out of a storybook. To her many whims he bade, conjuring miracles out of thin air, tending to her every need. The native creatures adored her, and she delighted in her new reality. For once in a long time, she was happy.

But not all is well in this wonderland. Under the surface, cruel ancient magics drain her very life to sustain the paradise around her. The King had always planned to sacrifice her for the benefit of his people, but what happens when he falls in love and wishes to make her his bride?​

and what happens when she finds out the truth?

===================================================================​

Hey there! I'm looking to take on 1 partner for the above roleplay. I'd like this to be a longer form roleplay ideally, taking them through their initial meeting to ~perhaps~ their eventual marriage. Though it's equally likely she ends up hating him and tries to find her way back to the human world... that's an interesting story in itself.

Either way, there will be alot of magic and intrigue, so if that sounds like a good time, drop me a line! The above writing is more of a taster, we can change details and story beats as much as we like.

A little info:
+ I tend to average a couple of paragraphs though my opening posts tend to be more substantial. I'm not big on wall of texts constantly so please keep that in mind. No one liners either, please.
+ Posting habits vary depending on how busy I am. I can sometimes post several times a day and at worst once a fortnight.
+ I like plotting over PMs and I love multimedia in roleplays! Songs, images, quotes - I love drawing inspiration from art, so feel free to join me if you like that. If not, that's ok too!
+ My character sheets can sometimes be lacking.
+ Please communicate with me if you like or dislike something! We're a team!

Thanks for reading. Please PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom