MxM [NSFW] [Male Seeking Dominant] [Very Dark] [Non-Consensual]

Currently reading:
MxM [NSFW] [Male Seeking Dominant] [Very Dark] [Non-Consensual]

Local time
Today 7:59 PM
So, as the title says, I'm seeking a dominant for my character, Daemon; one that is cruel in many ways, and not shy about showing it. He needs somebody to kidnap him and show him that he's not in charge--and he's never going to be again.

While he is male, he's also somewhat hermaphroditic to allow for one of my favorite tropes of mpreg: as a male hermaphrodite, he has no breasts, but he does have a cock, balls, and a vaginal opening, discretely hidden right behind his testicles. He has a womb, and is quite fertile. I'm also quite open to doing the ABO if you're interested in that.

Kinks, limits and whatnot are all on the character page here of course. A few of the kinks I'm most interested in for this particular RP: kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome, violence, forced impregnation, orgasm/pleasure denial, etc. If you have any kinks you especially want to enact, let me know, and we can work something out!

I'm open to pretty much every setting and time period, though I'm admittedly most partial to fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk--just to name a few. I'm open to any species that wants to play, as long as they're sentient and sapient; human, elf, doesn't matter to me.

I prefer to write on Discord, and I will provide it to anyone whose interested in doing it there--just send me a PM.

A sample of my writing style, and the potential beginning of our roleplay:

Daemon pulled his dark coat tighter around his slender form as he came to a halt at the bus stop, the LED panel helpfully informing him that it was 9:35; so, great, he missed the bus by five minutes, and the next one wouldn't be coming for two hours. The universe was certainly handing out a consistent string of fuck-yous today; he woke up that morning to an apartment with no electricity, well-past the time he normally got up to get ready for the day thanks to his lack of a powered alarm clock. His phone was also on 3% too, so that was just great--at least it stayed on long enough for him to know that even if he missed his train, he could still make it to the bus to get to his afternoon shift on time... or relatively on time. Hopefully.

Whoever decided that rolling blackouts were necessary for his neighborhood--no matter how shitty it was--deserved a swift punch in the mouth.

Walking to work would be impossible; the city cut off the business district from intra-sector pedestrian traffic two months ago--without being in a bus, car, or train, he would never get there, let alone around time to clock-in...

His blue eyes flicked from the blinking LED clock to the subway entrance across the street. The subway was defunct--had been for nearly thirty years now... but the tunnels could were basically free shortcuts to all over the city since they hadn't wanted to spend the money to be able to permanently, effectively seal off the entrances. He remembered a map he had seen of the system all the way back in school, so he knew he could find his way through--that wasn't the issue.

No, the issue was the danger associated with traversing such a dark and unpoliced area; the nature of it ensured that it was often a hotbed of criminal activity. However, if Daemon didn't try... he would lose his job. If he lost his job, he would be homeless. And if he was homeless, he'd probably end up living in the subway tunnels anyways.

Mind made up, he crossed the badly paved street, white hair whipping in the wind and descended the steps into the badly lit underground chambers. Some emergency lighting was still active, making some areas glow a dim red, while other lights were hooked up to illegal wiring, feeding off of the city's grid.

This place was probably why the blackouts kept happening; parasites, the lot of them.

So far so good, though--at least the place seemed abandoned around this part. Drawing on his mental map, he dropped down into the tunnel and started walking east, keeping his pace hurried and his footsteps light so as little sound as possible echoed.

A nervous, sick feeling settled in his gut, heavy as a stone. Something felt wrong, but Daemon couldn't quite put his finger on what it was--regardless, he was in too far to just turn back now.

Hey! Still looking for an RP partner for this?

Back
Top Bottom