Nymph and Aries Love Story?

Currently reading:
Nymph and Aries Love Story?

Local time
Today 9:38 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I am new to the Inner Sanctum. I was looking online for places I could look for other writers and request to write with them! ^^ I am 18 and female so I'm of age if that matters. at all. :) I'm someone who is literate and usually looks for other literate and novella writers because I LOVE the challenge. ^^ My favorite genre usually is Romance, (HOPELESS ROMANTIC ALERT! haha). I also enjoy fantasy and slice of life. I Prioritize story building and building a relationship between characters over time, so if anyone looks for that I'm your Gal! ^^ Currently I've been thinking of something. I've been inspired by the story going on in webtoon, the lore Olympus story. I've been wanting to write a story about a nymph character that ends up catching the eyes of the god Aries. I want it to be a more heartfelt story, with a slow-burn romance starting with a friendship before it leads off to anything more. If you are interested please feel free to contact me in my PMs so we can speak more on If you had any ideas with this idea! ^^ I also ask that you are literate to the novella, I usually write to my best ability when I am roleplaying with a novella and or literate writer. I do a lot more in my responses when I have something to look at and go from.

Back
Top Bottom