Character(s) OC: Tristan

Currently reading:
Character(s) OC: Tristan

neon.kai

certified vibe checker
Local time
Today 7:53 AM
Hey! I'm fairly new, but here's my one lil OC : )

Name: Tristan M.
DOB: April 5
Generally quiet and a little dumb, but he's got the spirit.

upload_2019-12-31_2-30-4.png
(Photo reference by me)

Tristan is a timid but ambitious person who really likes to paint. He has vivid memories of seeing his parent's death, yet they're still alive and remember nothing. He doesn't like to talk about it.

Want more info? Check out the spoilers!

He grew up in a suburban area in South Carolina, and both his parents are police officers. He left without a trace as soon as he could, traveling to North Carolina to retire in the mountains and sneak into college classes to learn about writing. He does freelance writing and also works for the local newspaper. (Which, let's be real, has like 3 readers.)

Tristan vividly remembers being in the car with his parents after a family dinner. Both of his parents were arguing while Tristan sat in the back. The car slid on the ice, veered off a bridge, and fell into the ocean. Tristan remembers swimming out and waiting an hour for someone, anyone to find him. He fell asleep on the side of the road, waking up at home.

Tristan has found things like hospital bills, dents in the car that weren't there before, and even scars on both him and his parents, but he is the only person who remembers this.

As soon as he was able to, he fostered kittens from the local animal shelter. He could spend hours talking about kittens, and he knows a lot about neo-natal kittens.
Tristan usually only fosters if there's an emergency at the shelter or when he has extra time. He does however have two cats: Mr. Fluffcakes the Third and Bob.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom