MxM OC (you) X CANON (me) BUT IT'S ALL SLICE OF LIFE-ISH YAOI! PLEASE! I'M DESPERATE!

Currently reading:
MxM OC (you) X CANON (me) BUT IT'S ALL SLICE OF LIFE-ISH YAOI! PLEASE! I'M DESPERATE!

horrorbeyond

things that make your heart go 'thump'
Local time
Today 7:42 AM
Pronouns
he/him they/them
Hello! Hello!

My name is Squish/Goon! I am 19 years old, and I've been writing for most of my life (I got my hands on an electronic pretty early in life, so I'd say 9-10 years of experience in both general writing and roleplaying)! Also, I'm trans (ftm) and bi lolzies.

I'll keep things short. I really love fanfiction — and oc x canon is (objectively) the best! My favorite genre of oc x canon, though, is when I get to play the canon character (the title speaks for itself, really). I was also hoping that maybe it could be a bit of a "give and take" situation? I'd play a canon character for you, and maybe (just maybe?) you could play one for me!

ALSO! I am a terrible gay. I love drama. I love angst. I love putting characters through hell and back just for fun. I love playing characters that are emotionally fucked. Chances are that my portrayal of these characters are.. a bit toxic — in more ways than one, of course. Some are worse than others, obviously (and some are normal up until they get attached, if you know what I mean lol.)

AND, FOR FUTURE NOTE - I'm specifically looking for something that's got charming rom/com Wes Anderson film vibes! Slice of Life! I.E - stuff with a bunch of yearning and light hearted bits.

My replies tend to be very lengthy — I'm talking entire essays, here.

Writing is, quite literally, my special interest. I do it for fun (and if I really freak with the story, I'm usually at my best).

Because writing is my special interest, I'm usually available all day long (and all night) — but because I'm starting college in a few days, I'll be a bit slow with my response time (ranging from a few minutes to a few hours). On weekends I'm completely free, so don't worry.

I have a very high tolerance for gore, violence, and any other taboo/nsfw contents. The sky's honestly my limit, and I'm willing to do all sorts of seedy things if you're game.

We can discuss these things in DMS, obviously.

Here's my fandom + character list!

Please bear in mind that this is a VERY short list (or about as short as it gets). I have absorbed ALL SORTS of media throughout the years, so please don't feel disheartened if you don't see your fandom here! Chances are that I just didn't jot it down!

(p.s — the order is from 'current obsession' to 'ex-hyperfixation')

(p.p.s — most of my portrayals of these characters are transmasc, among other things.. yes, we can discuss the transmasc part.)

(p.p.p.s — all characters that are not of age WILL be aged up, and all characters that are canonically female have been magically transformed into males.. courtesy of me.)

(p.p.p.p.s — I LOVEE playing more than one character so if you have more than one fav don't even SWEAT it. I LOVE poly stuff. I'm saying this because I might get a bit, uh, greedy)

One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Vinsmoke Sanji, ""God"" Usopp, Portgas D. Ace, Sabo, Buggy (the star) clown (my pookies).

Ouran Host Club: Haruhi Fujioka, Kyouya Ootori, Tamaki Suoh, Mitsukuni Haninozuka, Takashi Morinozuka, Kaoru Hitachiin, Hikaru Hitachiin, Umehito Nekozawa

Yarichin Bitch Club: Takashi Toono, Yuu Kashima, Kyousuke Yaguchi, Shikatani Itsuki, Akemi Keiichi, Itome Koshiro, Yuri Ayato, Tamura Yui, Fujisaki Tooru

Haikyuu: Tobio Kageyama, Kei Tsukishima, Asahi Azumane, Yu Nishinoya, Toru Oikawa, Testuro Kuroo, Wakatoshi Ushijima, Daichi Sawamura.

MOB PYSCHO 100: Shigeo Kageyama, Arataka Reigen, Katsuya Serizawa, Tenga Onigawarwa, Hideki Yamamura

Dragon Ball: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Vegeta, Bulma, Son Goten, Piccolo, Videl, "Lord" Yamcha, Future! Trunks

Homestuck: Dave Strider, Dirk Strider, Rose Lalonde, Roxy Lalonde, Jade Harley, Vriska Serket, Kanaya Maryam, Karkat Vantas, Gamzee Makara, Eridan Ampora, Cronus Ampora, Sollux Captor, Mituna Captor.

Lupin iii: Lupin iii, Daisuke Jigen.

SPVTW: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace Wells, Gideon G. Graves, Kim Pines.

No More Heroes: Travis Touchdown.

Watchmen: Rorschach (Walter Kovacs).

DC comics: Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, Richard (Dick) Grayson, Tim Drake, Patrick O'Brian, Clark Kent, Kon El, Wallace West, Thaddeus Thawne, Hal Jordan, John Constatine. (+ Edward Nashton).

Transformers: Optimus Prime (Bayverse specific), BumbleBee, Megatron, Sentinel, Unicron, etc. (I am in love with Transformers).

Persona: Suguru Kamoshida, Ryuji Sakamoto, Ren Amamiya.

The Owl House: Luz Noceda, Hunter, Amity Blight, Emperor Belos.

Black Butler: Sebastian Michealis, William T. Spears, Ronald Knox, Undertaker.

BNHA/MHA: Tenko Shimura, Toya Todoroki, Enji Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, Tenya Ida.

Chainsaw Man: Kishibe, Hirofumi Yoshida, Denji.

Killing Stalking: Oh Sangwoo.

Mortal Kombat: Johnny Cage, Kenshi Takahashi, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Raiden, Kuai Liang, Bi-Han, Havik, Shang Tsung.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom