Unspecified Ocean Adventure!!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Ocean Adventure!!

Meryey

Serf
Local time
Today 5:36 PM
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Men Seeking Adventure—this forum is usually used for people who primarily play male characters. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

I have characters related to the Ocean and I wanna have some partners to join me on the adventure.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I am Meryey and i am new here

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I write quite a lot of paragraphs with details.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

There is no limit. All i just want is for people to not illogically pull things out of nowwhere.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

None. I do write shirtless or naked characters but not for sexual reasons.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

Well Seinen Manga and Usually all Animes and Mangas about fighting

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I want to have warriors work together in the ocean realm

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Not yet. Just wanna start something

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I will write many characters as time progresses

Any additional notes you want to add?

I do expect respect indluding someone not suddenly trying to dictate what my character is supposed to do and say just because his grammar and descriptive skills are superior.

Hey it seems you're new here and I'm a newbie onthe site as well. Let me know if you're looking for a partner and I'm sure we can come up with something!

Hey it seems you're new here and I'm a newbie onthe site as well. Let me know if you're looking for a partner and I'm sure we can come up with something!

Alright i will let you know. If you are a Newbie as well, we can work together on a similar pace.

Back
Top Bottom