All Odd Couples and Supernatural Shenanigans

Five

Don't wanna be your Daddy but I am
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:04 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi hi 👋 My name is Five and I am looking fer a bit o' role-play and this here is my Non-sexual RT.

I am currently working 30 hours a week with an hour commute and my job, while taking up a lot of my time, is actually really boring. So, my mind wanders constantly on the clock and I come home exhausted but full of creative energy.

That's where you come in! Before we get started, let's set down some expectations.

My Writing Style

• I'm plot and character focused.
• I like paranormal themes and I'm very adventure and conflict oriented.
• I am friendly and chill but I strictly maintain clear-cut boundaries OOC.
• I will not ghost and prefer clear and direct communication.
• I love love love Eldritch horror themes and Elder Gods and cults in stories.
• I love fae, Unseelie and Seelie.
• I like playing weird guys.

Posting preferences

• Posting frequency fluctuates between 1-2 per week.
• Third person perspective
• I write 700-2,000 words(6-15 paragraphs) per post.
• My main characters are dominant males. I only ever rp female as secondary or minor characters.
• I play human and humanoid supernaturals.

Partner preferences

• I desire partners who respect boundaries and have emotional maturity and a sense of perspective about this hobby.
• I desire partners who enjoy plotting OOC.
• I desire partners who are very very patient and understanding of delays in posting.
• I desire partners to play characters of any gender they wish.

The ole Buddy Comedy and Odd Couple tropes. Where we're either best friends going on an adventure with crazy hijinks in the mix, or we don't like each other/don't fit well but somehow through the course of the story, we grow to depend on one another and sorta get along.

I love this dynamic. The two pals who know each other so well and would do anything for each other, yet always seem to be getting in and out of trouble together. Or the two people who meet for the first time and are just oil and water, snarky and jabbing at each other but the story makes it necessary for them to find common ground and pretty soon they too find they would go out on a limb to protect the other.

Like most of my plot seeds, the gender of your character doesn't really matter, unless specifically stated; I want to give you as much freedom as I can to create a character you like and desire to play and insert them into a seed.

• Dragon Money - comedy, fantasy, romance, dragons

Dr. Simon Stohl is a snake oil salesman. Traveling the countryside from town to town, he tries to sell the masses on his junk science and false promises. Until he hears of dragons in a particular valley. Real ones. Not the dried geckos he sticks in jars calling them 'drake fetuses' to cure fertility and virility problems(which geckos don't, but actual dragon fetuses might, if he had any). But although he's charismatic and eccentric, it's never been said you could charm a dragon onto a butcher's block, and being a gentleman, he can't bag one physically on his own. So, he enlists the mercenary services of your character(male or female) to help him hunt and kill dragons for his business.

• Hors d'oeuvre - fantasy, borrowers, fun-cute, comedy, insectoid-monster man

Your character(male or female) is a small tiny person, akin to a Borrower. They lived in a human bean house for a long time but once the children were grown, your character decides to take a new route and goes to live in a restaurant. There, they meet a beetle/roach(my character, depicted as a humanoid insectoid man) who teaches them the ropes of this new, exciting world of elegant high quality foods and fine dining.

(Think something similar to Ratatouille except mixed with The Borrowers)

• O'er the Sugar High Seas - fantasy, adventure, comedy, pirates

In this universe pirates are obsessed with not gold but candy; playing it straight. Eccentric Captain Kit-Kat is after the ultimate treasure hoard of the legendary candy-pirate, Sea-Salt Caramel Beard, and Cpt. Kit hunts for maps and clues that'll take him and his crew there. However, he's a jackass, and a bit of a loser, so, his crew recently mutinied and left him stranded. Now he's back at Gummi Drop Docks with a "secret" map, looking for a new crew and somehow gets your character(female or male) to board with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom