Closed Of Monster Girls & Magic

Currently reading:
Closed Of Monster Girls & Magic

FallenHero

Serf
Local time
Today 3:22 AM
Hello everybody. Not much to say about me. I'm just a guy who likes femdom and monster girls.

What I'm Looking For In A Partner:
  • Someone who enjoys long-term games.
  • Someone who contributes to the story and world building. Don't be afraid to add things and please don't leave all the work to me. This is a collaborative effort.
  • Someone who doesn't mind a slow partner.
  • Someone who doesn't mind a slow build to erotic situations.
The Kind of Kinks I Enjoy:
  • Femdom
  • Female on male rape
  • Monster Girls
  • Corruption
  • Mind Break
  • Lactation
  • Brest Expansion
  • Hand Holding
  • Bondage
  • Hypnotism
  • Energy Drain

I currently have two roleplay plots. Anybody who is interested please contact me by PM. I don't have much free time in my life so I'm going to limit this to a single partner per roleplay. They will be marked 'closed' once I have found a partner.

If there are any particular changes you want to make or ideas you want to incorporate into my plot, please feel free to inform me. I am open to any suggestions and is willing to accommodate you.

Fall of the Blessed Heroes

The war between humanity and monsters were coming to a close. Unfortunately for humanity, the war has been going decisively in favor of the monsters. Despite the ingenuity that mankind prided itself on, the magic and physical prowess of the monsters proved too much. Swords would bonce harmlessly off their scales. Amour provided no protection against their claws. Most damning, however, were their very appearance and the method they used to strengthen their numbers. Every monster took on the appearance of a woman and was capable of transforming human women into their own kind. Even the most hardened of soldiers found themselves unable to draw their swords when the opposition was wearing the faces of their formal loved ones. As the war dragged on, the number able-bodied men dwindled and the number of monsters continued to swell with each village they captured. It is only a matter time before all of humanity is subjugated.

Not all is lost for humanity however. Two heroes, chosen by the Goddess Herself, have been blessed with abilities beyond mortal men. Thanks to these two bastions of hope, they have successfully stalled the overwhelming tide of monsters from completing their vile plan to destroy humanity. These two have saved humanity from falling into despair and have vowed to take down the Demon Lord herself. Cutting through the Demon Lord's forces, they made their way to her stronghold; an colossal castle in the deepest part of monster territory.

Unbeknownst to them, the Demon Lord has long since known of their plan to storm her castle. Amused by their determination and foolish plan to end her life, she has prepared many surprises for the two heroes. She now waits patiently for them to arrive and for the fun begin.

The following will serve as a default background information for your character. As the role-play progresses, your character will slowly become corrupted and transform into a monster girl. You're free to expand on this, add whatever other details you or completely disregard this background in favor of one of your own creation.

Your life before becoming the chosen hero was an uneventful one. You were a nun. As such, you diligently devoted yourself to your faith and sacrificed the pleasures of life. There were times when your thoughts would stray towards sinful things unbecoming of a nun. These thoughts were swiftly dealt with with a prayer and a reciting of several quotes from your holy text. You needed to stay pure. That was expected of you as both a nun and a woman.

Being selected as a hero by your Goddess came as a surprise to both you and all your peers. At first, you found yourself astonished by this revelation. It looked like you were finally being rewarded for all the sacrifices and hard work you put into keeping those sinful thoughts locked away. As you fulfilled your new-found duties as a hero, you begin to realize that what you received was no blessing. It was a curse. You found yourself burden with both the responsibility of upholding the peace of all of humanity and the social expectations of being a woman. They excepted you to fight, to dirty your hand with blood and yet you still needed to show yourself as clean. You needed to be pure. Untouched. Incorruptible. Any blemish in your appearance or personality was a sign to the people that you were going to turn. That you were going to become just another monster waddling in sin. You needed to be perfect no matter what in order to ease everyone's worries.

You know this, but deep in your heart, you want nothing more than to let yourself go.

This is not a definite list of the only Monster Girls you can use. If there is a different one you want your character to transform into, please feel free to inform me.

Manticore

Salamander

Echidna

Ogre

Hellhound

Before becoming the symbol of humanity, he was nothing more than a simple farm boy. The only weapon he held up til that point was a farming plow. The thought of harming others for whatever reason was something that made him shiver. He couldn't even bring himself to kill livestock and was often scold by his father for it. He stayed a softhearted fool even as he left childhood and entered adulthood.

He never wanted to be a hero. There was no man more ill-suited for the task required than him. Of course, he never shared this with anyone. It was a honor and he should be grateful to receive such a blessing. To speak ill of her gift was blasphemy of the highest order. He instead put up a facade for all the people he promised to protect. To the world, he was the perfect hero; stoic, duty-bound, and a slayer of monsters. This was all a lie. Not once did he kill a single monster. He would defeat them and drive them back, but not a single life was taken by his blade in all of his battles. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. The hero that humanity was pinning their hopes on was nothing more than a fraud.

And now that he was working together with the other hero to assassinate the Demon Lord, it was only a matter of time before she realizes how much of a traitor he is.

Sometime within the beginning of the role-play, your character will become tainted with Demonic Energy. Once this occurs, your character will gain two meters that will be used to keep track of their impeding transformation into a Monster Girl; Corruption and Divinity.

Corruption Meter, Monster Abilities, & Transformation

The Corruption Meter measures how much of your character has been transformed. It will start at 0 Points and will steadily rise as the role-play progresses. Once it reaches 100 Points, your character will become a Monster Girl and completely abandon their mission to slay the Monster Lord. There are a couple different ways that the Corruption Meter is filled.
  • For every post you make, 1 Point is gained.
  • Every time your character uses a Monster Ability, 1 Point is gained.
  • While under the influence of Lust, you will gain Points and additional effects depending on how much the Corruption Meter is filled.
With every 5 Points gained, your character will receive one new ability. What kind of ability you receive will depend on the Monster Girl you choose. You are free to create whatever abilities you want so long as they compliment the Monster Girl you choose and their power scales to how corrupted your character has become. Weaker abilities are earned at lower levels of corruption (5~45). Stronger abilities are earned at higher levels of corruption (50~100).

Regardless of which Monster Girl you choose, the first ability you will gain is Enhance Senses. This ability will heighten all sense far beyond that of a normal human. It also grants the user the power to see Demonic Energy.

With every 10 Points gained, a part of your character's body will change into that of the Monster Girl of your choice. The first four changes will be minor. (Ex: Growing fangs. Eye color change. Forked tongue.) The next three changes will be mild. These can be a group of minor changes or one change that will be somewhat difficult to hide (Ex: Growing scales. Breast expansion.) The next two changes will be major. These will be impossible to hide. (Ex: Legs transforming into a tail. Massive horns.) The last change will completely transform your character into a Monster Girl.

Divinity Meter & Heroic Blessing

Similar to how the Corruption Meter measures how far along your character's transformation is, the Divinity Meter measures how much of your character's blessings are lost. It will start at 100 Points and will steadily drop as the role-play progresses. It works inverse to the Corruption Meter. Every point added to the Corruption Meter will in turn be taken from the Divinity Meter. Your Character will have a total of twenty Heroic Blessings at the beginning of the role-play and will lose one every 5 Points lost. You will lose blessings in order of strongest to weakest.

You are free to create nineteen Heroic Blessings of your own. Regardless of what you create, your character's weakest Blessing and thus the last one to be lost will be Calm Mind. This blessing will allow the user to completely clear their mind of unnecessary thoughts or feelings and grant them inhuman focus. It also has the ability to dispel Lust.

Lust

As their Corruption grows, so too does their canal desires. There are five stages of Lust. Each one is triggered every 20 Points gained and the higher stages replace the lower ones. Lust can be dispelled with the Calm Mind Blessing, however its effectiveness will be reduced the higher the Corruption.

Stage One – Sinful Thoughts: Your character will start to find themselves inexplicable thinking about sex. Although these thoughts can be quite distracting, it doesn't take much to ignore them and Calm Mind can easily get rid of them.
  • Sinful Thoughts will take immediate effect upon reaching 20 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Sinful Thoughts will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 3 times.
  • 1 Point is gained for every post Sinful Thoughts is in effect.
Stage Two – Swelling Desires: Thoughts of sex become far more invasive. It will become much harder for them to concentrate on tacks without the use of Calm Mind.
  • Swelling Desires will take immediate effect upon reaching 40 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Swelling Desires will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 2 times.
  • As long as Swelling Desires is in effect, you cannot use Heroic Blessings with the exception of Calm Mind.
  • 2 Points are gained for every post Swelling Desires is in effect.
Stage Three – Feverish Body: Their body is now in a constant state of arousal. The need to touch themselves is almost overwhelming. Using Monster Abilities during this state will give them pleasure.
  • Feverish Body will take immediate effect upon reaching 60 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Feverish Body will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 1 time.
  • Monster Abilities will gain 1 Additional Point while Feverish Body is in effect.
  • As long as Feverish Body is in effect, you cannot use Heroic Blessings with the exception of Calm Mind.
  • 3 Points are gained for every post Feverish Body is in effect.
Stage Four – Endless Hunger: Their body craves semen. They will start to see their Hero companion as prey to be captured and raped in order to satisfy their lust stricken body. Using Monster Abilities during this state will give them pleasure, but will leave them unsatisfied.
  • Endless Hunger will take immediate effect upon reaching 80 Points.
  • Once dispelled, Endless Hunger will take effect again after using a Monster Ability 1 time or within 3 posts.
  • Monster Abilities will gain 2 Additional Points while Endless Hunger is in effect.
  • As long as Endless Hunger is in effect, you cannot use Heroic Blessings with the exception of Calm Mind.
  • 4 Points are gained for every post Endless Hunger is in effect.
Stage Five – Sexual Predator

Transformation complete.

Read Only Magick

Although my character may start off as the 'Master' and you the 'Slave', the idea I want to explore with this roleplay will involve the 'Slave' overthrowing her 'Master' and establishing herself as the one who is in control. The character I will be playing as will be submissive even within his position as the 'Master' so please don't expect him to do any dominating. How you want to wrestle control from him is entirely up to you.

Magick, a once widely practiced art, has completely faded into obscurity thanks to rise of technology. Similar to how vacuum tubes within ancient computers were eventually replaced with semiconductor devices, Magick was simply a product of a bygone era. Why go through the trouble of wasting years of your life to create small flames when a simple lighter would do fine? Why waste time having to maintain a ritual circle to keep your food from rotting when a refrigerator can do it without any unneeded hassle? Magick was unwieldy, dangerous, and required years of practice in order to get any use out of it. Once the industrial revolution came upon the world, humanity abandoned Magick. As the centuries marched on, Magick become a forgotten tool that only the eccentric and historians cared about.

However, one curious inventor sought to brush off the dusty tomes of yesteryear and bring Magick back to the modern age. After a decade of research and painstaking programming, he has created a program capable of replicating one of the most time consuming and dangerous Magick possible; demon summoning. Now all he needed to do was test his program and cross his fingers in hopes that nothing explodes again.

You are free to create whatever kind of demon you want. This includes any powers they have. Feel free to make them as powerful as you want.

The Contract is the bane of any demonic being and is the only thing preventing you from running wild. Your character will instinctively know these rule upon being summoned. Although these rules are ironclad, they can be maneuvered around and eventually broken. How you accomplish this is up to you.

1. Do not commit any actions that may directly or indirectly lead to bringing harm to my person.

2. Obey any command I give.

3. Protect your own existence from harm as long as such protection does not conflict with the first two rules.

A quiet, intelligent young man with a fascination for the occult. He has dedicated a good potion of his life to bring Magick back to the forefront of society by using modern technology. What once was a side hobby became something much bigger as he continued to pour time, money, and energy into his passion project. Unfortunately, his obsession has left him without friends or family as he continued to withdrawn himself more and more from the world to work on his projects.

Although his self inflicted loneliness left an empty hole in his chest, he pressed onward. He convinced himself that as long as he could complete his great work it will be all worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom