Unspecified Offered Request- Fantasy genre RP partner wanted

Currently reading:
Unspecified Offered Request- Fantasy genre RP partner wanted

Local time
Today 5:55 AM
As per the theme of this board, I'm looking for someone to roleplay with. I prefer to roleplay LGBT characters, in the fantasy and/or regency genre and I also prefer to write multiple paragraphs in responses. I wouldn't describe my writing style as very pretty or descriptive, but I try to make it interesting as much as possible and include all the necessary information. Plot, I think, is fairly important for interest in general, though I wouldn't be averse at all to smut without a significant plot. I'm very open to negotiation on that front. I'm honestly just looking for roleplay opportunities in general and the things I have listed below are just suggestions or general prompts. If you'd rather do something else, or have some ideas to contribute, feel free, I really like to collaborate with RP partners as much as possible in order to maximise interest in responding for both parties.

Some pairings I'm craving in particular(my preferred role underlined):

hunter x vampire[or whatever other creature you'd like]
princess/noblewoman x revolutionary
necromancer mage
x (any YC)

Some of the big plot ideas I have are:
Monster Hunter RP

Nothing to do with the videogames; essentially, my character would be Nikolas Whately(described in my characters thread) who is investigating a monster who is possibly YC. However, the monster turns out not to be the exact problem plaguing the beset village. Romance happens maybe?

Fantasy Empire Coup Thing

MC(s), Cas and Nolah of Okaniya, are members of an anti-empire alliance in their fantasy world which fights to both reverse the ecological damage that the empirical mining of magical resources causes, and to return political power to the displaced indigenous peoples and working class poor. While breaking in to an empire tower to steal a powerful source of magical energy, Cas and Nolah happen upon a noblewoman or princess who is dissatisfied with her life and decides to come with them or something. (Could definitely use some works-hopping, I admit I mostly just have my characters and a setting in mind for this one. Plots in general are not my strong-suit at all.)

The only things I'm looking for in a partner are interest in responding and sticking with a RP until we've reached a fairly satisfying conclusion. (I understand life happens sometimes, and a notice that you've lost interest or can't continue for whatever reason would be appreciated.) My only absolute no's are scat/vomit/extreme abuse or assault in a sexual or fetish context. Any level of violence is fine with me, so I can either ramp it up or tone it down based on whatever you prefer.
If any of this interests you or you have an idea I haven't listed, please shoot me a DM and we can make it happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom