Both Needed Offworld (No more needed!)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Offworld (No more needed!)

Blullby

The Feathered Knight
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:21 PM
Imagine a world of pure fantasy where elves lived in treehouses and dwarves got drunk at the bar. Imagine a world where castles and nations existed and everyone lived in harmony. Now take all of that and crush it. In this world, fantasy exists, but it is horribly beaten down by the Draeger, a horrible mix of monsters that pour out of portals all around the land. Whether it is in broad day light or a night with no moon, the Draeger come and raid village after village, making their way to the ultimate goal, the king. The story starts off in the town of Lumbridge (Props to you if you know what that is from) where our fellow adventurers all reside. It is high noon and each character is currently on their own daily task with themselves or someone else.

I want this story to consist of somewhere between 4-6 characters. That may be a bit high and I am willing to lower that but I would like a solid group of dynamic characters to counter each other as well as work together if they choose to, unless of course people choose to be a Draeger or be on their side which is totally allowed!

I am looking for at least a paragraph when each person writes their response, I love when people can be as descriptive as possible and can keep run on sentences to a minimum. If interested, just leave a reply below so we can get a headcount for the actual role play!

If you have any questions just ask!

Interested! Are more monstrous characters available?
Absolutely! In this world you may role play as whatever you wish, even if you wanted to be a rock (That better be one hell of a rock). Just keep it reasonable is all I ask, it is high fantasy and such, but don't make some world eater that will swallow the world in seven days before becoming lord of the universe. Just keep it as a creature in the wild or from the portal.

oh you make me want to play a rock now just for the pure fun of it now

oh you make me want to play a rock now just for the pure fun of it now
Well if you are a rock, be a good one. Be the best rock there ever was and bring honor and peace to these lands.

Umm... Is this still open?

Umm... Is this still open?
Absolutely it is still open! However you and Zenin may be the last couple people we need! With all of us in total there are five people it looks like!

I will make a message for all of us to talk in when I get home from work and we can go from there!

Back
Top Bottom