FxF Oh... a little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Currently reading:
FxF Oh... a little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Local time
Today 9:25 PM
Hi, I'm Dani. Here's a little bit about myself: I've been roleplaying on and off for ten years. I like to write realistic or modern, history, fantasy, superhero, and futuristic fiction. I don't really write fandoms, but I would be open to it if I were familiar with the show and its plot.

I write around 200 to 1000+ words, depending on what's happening in the plot. So, not everything needs to be several paragraphs. I enjoyed playing NPCs because they help with world-building. As far as grammar goes, I'm no grammar police. I understand that mistakes happen when writing fast or long paragraphs, as long as I can understand the reply.

I don't shy away from most graphic or violent themes. They add to the realistic themes that people face. But we just have to discuss them before to make sure they fit the roleplay and where we want to take them. Regarding smut, I prefer a ratio of 60/40, where 60 is the story. I do have limits, but I'll try mostly anything once. And if it's not for me, I'll let you know afterward. Last but not least, I am ghost friendly.

Nothing is set in stone with the plots. And all ideas are welcome. Now for the plots lol I'll continued to add as I come up with mores ideas. But I am also more then welcome to others.

Vampire/Vampire - Supernatural

Character B stumbles across Character A and it doesn't take long for Character B take interest into Character A. But Character A is struggling with becoming a vampire. And soon gets loop into the Black Badge because they have a cure. But nothing is for free. As Black Badge is to step up its efforts to eradicate the paranormal realm.

Following Character B's accidental discovery of Character A, Character B quickly becomes intrigued with Character A. Character A, though, is still having difficulty coping with being a vampire. And because Black Badge have a cure, they quickly become entangled with them. Nothing, however, comes for free. Black Badge intends to intensify its attempts to destroy the realm of supernatural beings.

Human/Witch – Supernatural

Demons, ghouls, ghosts, and other supernatural beings are visible to one character and cannot be concealed. Since Character A was nine, they have visited mental health facilities. A diagnosis of schizophrenia was made. They were charged with murdering their parents two years later. Holding fast to their innocence, they lived in a mental hospital for the next seven years before the city released them.

They take this drug that dulls their six senses in an attempt to move on with their lives. One day, they proceed along an alley and notice a burst of light. Minutes later, they witness creatures peering out of a maintenance hole. They are stuck in place, terrified, and stunned. Until Character B approaches from the alleyway's end. Screams are set forth, and the monsters vanish with a swift motion of their arm. Character B walks by Character A and smiles as they approach the entryway. Character A is left motionless. Character A had nightmares about that night even though it had been days after the occurrence. It wasn't until Character A watched Character B on TV that she realized it wasn't a dream.

Back
Top Bottom