MxF ♥ Oh, The Smutty Ideas ♥

hidden_submissive

A Lil' Bratty
Local time
Today 1:50 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
An Introduction Of Sorts
I'm back after an unexpected hiatus so I thought I should update my request thread. If this post looks familiar it is because I do have an old account I've gotten locked out of and much of what is written here is taken from that original request thread. Some old plots are still available while news have also been added so please feel free to skim. I do have quite a bit of experience roleplaying and writing and I'm most excited to find someone I can build a story with. I am a character-driver writer who loves provocative and sometimes intense dynamics with captivating sexual tension. I exclusively play female characters and I almost solely play personalities of a submissive (periodically mischievous) disposition. Despite having sexually submissive characters I prefer all of my women to undergo some form of character growth and development over the course of a story, coming out of their shell as situations change and transition.
What I'm Looking For
  • First and for most, given my hiatus I'd really like to find someone who is willing to be patient as I get back into the swing of things.
  • I'm open to working with male or female characters.
  • I fancy finding someone who is both articulate and captivating with their writing. Appropriate grammar and basic spelling are appreciated. Nevertheless, this is a hobby for me and so I'm not terribly picky about small mishaps, I make them myself.
  • Ideally, assertive possibly dominant personalities to pair with that of my more yielding one.
  • Writing between one and two paragraphs during subdued times and a couple of paragraphs during more heightened moments would be preferred.
  • I would enjoy having a partner that would be willing to discuss plot points and twists as we build the story together; brainstorming and conspiring to create this world together is half the enjoyment!
Romance/Smut
  • Creating a bond between characters is critical for me. The build up can make or break a scene for me and I can't imagine appreciating the emotional depth of most moments or simply enjoying an intimate scene without having created some kind of chemistry between characters.
  • Smut is important to me as well as a central theme within most of the pairings below. However, I am the type to become more carried away with steamy scenes once our story has become established and the connection between characters solidified.
  • As I have mentioned I am interested in finding someone who is assertive and dominant. My kinks definitely fall between "vanilla" and "extreme". We can discuss this in more detail if/when it becomes necessary.

Hard Limits ♥​

• Ageplay
  • Force or Non-Consensual
  • Incest
  • Beastiality
  • Watersports
  • Scat/Puke
  • Gangbangs
  • Removal of limbs

Storyline and Character Pairings ♥​

Themes
  • Dominant x submissive dynamics​
  • Enemies to lovers​
  • Whirlwind romance
  • Temptation and corrupted innocence
  • Greek Mythology
  • Historical or Period plots
  • Low and High Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, witches, curses, etc.)
I must admit I much prefer working with a partner to established a pairing, storyline and dynamic that work for us as apposed to working off prewritten plots. With that being said below are pairings I would love to try. I have left the stories open-ended and I am entirely open to them being influenced and tweaked to work with a partner.

Legend
OPEN ---------------------------- Pairings marked "Open" are available.
PENDING ----------------------- Pairings marked as "Pending" are currently being discussed with someone.
CLOSED------------------------- Pairings marked as "Closed" are no longer available.
IN USE -------------------------- Marked "In Use" when this storyline has already been started with someone.

Rating System
I rate everything out of 5 hearts
I enjoy the vague idea of but it may take a little bit of planning and discussion OOC to get me invested and interested again.
♥♥ I'm interested in it but the pairing or plot may need a bit of work.
♥♥♥ I would be happy to write these ones.
♥♥♥ If it's got 4 hearts I'm practically craving to write this storyline/pairing.
♥♥♥♥♥ I've put substantial amounts of thought and energy into anything that has 5 hearts. I'm already quite invested and because of this I may be more picky about partners and the like. These plots are most likely ones I would hope to turn into a longterm roleplays.
Low Fantasy
Note: The following teaser is from the perspective of YC. This will be a particularly smut-centred plot and I would like to include a FxF and a FxFxM scene, although I am open to suggestions.
Still half asleep he groggily began to rub his eyes. It's was a strange feeling for him. He hadn't experienced the symptoms of a hangover in sometime. Then again he also hadn't gone to a nightclub in sometimes and certainly not one meant for the damned. He wasn't really the partying type, after so many centuries it had gotten tired but with his oldest friends coming in to town he had felt obligated.

The club had been more crowded and lively than he had expected. The patrons who visited The Shattered Halo differed from your average establishment. Woman with thin, silvery wings flitted above close to the high ceilings of the venue, dancing through the air gracefully. Fairies, he hadn't even known any fairies had left their realm. A group of men drank at a booth nearby. They dressed casual, exposing sinewy muscle and tattooed skin. The had smelt horrible, like wet dog but then again that's how he always felt werewolves smelt. He wasn't like a lot of vampires who saw werwolves as basically untrained dogs but he also wasn't a fan either.

How did I get home last night?

An intoxicating scent pulled him from thoughts of the dark nightclub with the realization that he was not alone. His eyes flashed open in instinct but yet he found himself frozen. The sweet feminine scent stirred something deep inside him, something primitive. Thoughts of turning over, pulling the woman next to him against his body consumed his mind. He wanted to be closer to that scent, closer to the warmth. Staring up at his ceiling he continued to remain still, hearing the steady thrum of a heartbeat beside him when it all suddenly clicks.

Oh, crap! She's a human.

Sitting up he felt a stiffness in his shoulders he hardly recognized.

One night of drinking whatever it was those witches mix up at The Shattered Halo and I feel like a college kid having his first hang over.

In his hazy state he found his eyes wandering to her slender neck. The creamy skin hiding a steady pulse, a consistent stream of passing blood.

Damn it, control yourself. You are not this messy when you feed.

He pushed his urges down, willing away his need. His focus shifted from her neck to her soft, delicate features. As she slept her almost raven dark hair has become tussled across the pillow. She seems to be wearing one of his black t-shirts and her tanned legs were tangled in his crisp white sheets. The hem of the shirt has become hooked above her hip, exposing lacy pink panties. For the first time in longer than he cared to admit there was a woman in his bed.

After four centuries don't you think you're a bit old to be waking up to strange girls in your bed? He chastised himself.

As quietly as possibly he slipped from beneath the bed sheets, maneuvering himself over to his dresser. Within a moment he had pulled on a pair of boxers, grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, before settling himself on the edge of his bed. He caught himself spending nearly twice as long just admiring his unexpected bedmate.

There's no way we... We couldn't have...

Just as his thoughts had begun to spiral into scenes of absolute depravity, his door creaked open.

"Good morning lovebirds," came the sweet lilting voice of one of his oldest friends, Ruby.

Without hesitating he closed the gap between them in a few strides.

"Lovebirds? What do you know about this?" It was his room and he didn't even know who the strange woman in his bed was and yet he found himself whispering in a harsh tone so as not to wake her. A cheerful smile crossed the redheads face, he knew it well. He knew she was up to something but her intentions felt genuine somehow.

"Don't be mad. I've seen it."

"Ruby what do you mean you've seen it?"
He knew she often received visions, really a series of stills of the future but he couldn't see how that had any relevancy.

"You had a vision of me having a one night stand?" He found himself chuckling in disbelief at the situation. Ruby's eyebrows furrowed frustrated at his question.

"No, you idiot." Ruby rolled her eyes before continuing. "I saw her in your future. Last night, when we were at the club and you started dancing with her. I just... saw it." Her voice had an air of romanticism as though she was speaking about an epic love story.

"How did you get her here?" He emphasized the last word by gesturing in the direction of his bed.

"I just... I compelled her." She winced slightly knowing how he would react.

"You compelled a woman to come home with me because you think I will like her?" He asked floored.

He was a 400 year old vampire and happily a bachelor; yet he was supposed to believe that a fragile human, not even in her mid-twenties yet was his soul mate.

"This has to be a joke." He had never laughed at one of Ruby's visions in the past but this one was threatening to send him into hysterics.

"Stop it! If you don't believe me just use her as a plaything for a day or two."

Her comment ended his laughter abruptly. Her tone had turned cold, determined but with an edge of frustration to it. He knew what she was suggesting but he hadn't done such a thing in so very long. It was difficult to keep control of a situation like that, humans were unpredictable and emotional.

His thoughts were cut short but a soft rustling of bedsheets as the raven haired girl began to wake up.

"Well I guess I'll leave you to it then. Looks like your toy is waking up." Ruby remarked. She was still clearly offended by both his disbelief in her ability and his lack of appreciation for what she considered to be a very thoughtful gift.
Camilla Bennet was two years into her nursing program and she was sick of it. She had very little interest in her studies but she had tried to stick it out, the dutiful daughter she was. However, obligation will never replace dedication and passion and she soon found herself drowning in course material. Eventually she came to the decision that she needed a change of scenery. New experiences in new places. When she was offer the chance to teach English in Italy, it seemed too good to be true but she couldn't refuse.

She had moved into an apartment on the top floor of an older style, stone building. She shared the not so roomy apartment with a girl named Valeria. She had met her not long after getting to Italy and they had struck a friendship. Valeria wasn't originally from Italy either, she had moved from France to study art and Camilla enjoyed having another outsider to connect with. Despite their bond Valeria was really more of a party girl than Camilla. She was endlessly trying to convince her to join her at the local nightclubs.

"Oh, s'il vous plait come with us. It will be so much fun." Valeria would simper from the doorway of Camilla's bedroom. Her long, pale blonde hair was a stark contrast to the red dress that tightly hugged her slender frame.

Camilla laughed it off most nights but somehow, on this particular Saturday night, Valeria had gotten her wish. Bright lights flashed across the dance floor of moving bodies as they danced. She enjoyed the feeling of following the beat rhythmically. The air was hot and the place was packed and soon she could feel a light sheen of sweat beginning to form on her skin.

"I'm going to step outside for some air." Camilla tried to tell Valeria as she fanned herself but it was clear the girl could barely hear her over the thumping of the music.

"Outside!" Camilla tried a last ditch effort to be heard. This time, thankfully, Valeria understood and nodded back.

Camilla had started to make her way outside but soon her footsteps had become stumbling. She found herself grabbing onto the wall of the club only feet from the door. Her legs felt weak in her heels. She just had to make it out the door, the cool breeze would help calm her.

The doors of the club burst open as Camilla finally managed to get herself into the open air. The way it chilled her skin helped to sooth her but she could tell something was wrong. There had to have been something in her liquor, there was no way she was this intoxicated off the single drink she'd ordered.

Leaving with her friends earlier she had expected a night of laughter, tequila and blurry memories but after becoming separated from the rest of her party she had become easy pickings. By the time she had ordered her first drink they had marked her but it was those four and half minutes alone that were so crucial. By the time she had decided to start down the hallway that lead outside two intimidating figures were already trailing her, unnoticed.

It was then that Camilla's memory became rather hazy. What she did know is that she was now kneeling in a cold metal cage. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back and her eyes had been blindfolded with a dark, thick material. The room smelt of a cleaning agent. She listened intently, originally she had thought she was alone but she realized quickly she could hear others. The thick silence that followed practically filled the room as understanding came crashing down around them all. They were caged. Trapped.

This is how Camilla was swept into the shadows that shrouded the supernatural's very own black market. They would sell her to the highest bidder, ship her worldwide if they had to. You see creatures of the night will pay a lot for a healthy human toy to play with as they choose.

The Premise:
Camilla is abducted because of one secret; she has the ability to see and speak with the dead. She along with other Specials are taken and sold within an international supernatural blackmarket. The premise for her buyer and for his reason for purchasing her is flexible.

High Fantasy
You've always been an outsider, it comes with the territory of being a highly qualified mercenary. You've done more than your fair share of jobs not only for the King and your reputation has grown to a point of great respect and fear in the kingdom. You've received a request to assassinate the King's daughter. After haggling a better price you set out as you would on ay other job. This time though the job changes and you find yourself offering her a deal in exchange for her life.
Naria tossed in her sleep, tangling the thin fabric of her sheets and blanket about herself. She was having the same dream she had been having most nights for as long as she could remember.
A set of dark wood double doors swung open revealing a large room. The pristine white tiles glimmered in the light of the lit torches that lined the dark aged mahogany walls. Between the torches that glowed with a warm ember hung tapestries and paintings of ancestors past. At the end of the room a set of three steps led up to a platform framed by red velvet drapes that had been tied back with gold tassels. On the platform sat an ornately carved golden throne with a plush red velvet cushion.

As Naria entered the room she watched a tall, broad-shouldered man enter the room through a side entrance. His clothes were clearly of a royal station, the hues strong and the soft fabric had been tailored to fit him. Upon his head sat a an intricately designed golden crown with several rubies set into it. As he took his spot on the throne his dark features were much younger than that of the greying and scarred Guillot. A grin of satisfaction spread across the handsome man's face as he found Naria's eyes.

"Oi, get up. You've got to get breakfast started."

Naria sat up with a start, it was her younger brother who had woken her. Only his shoulders, left arm and head were visible as he held open the hatch that led to her attic bedroom, his lower body still on the ladder below.

"Yeah, I'll be right down." Naria found herself plopping back down onto the pillow with a sigh.

In A Nut Shell
20 years earlier a baby girl is born in the midst of an upheaval of power within Cadoven to an inn keeper and his wife. She is given the gift of seeing glimpses into the future. The just and noble King Ranerus who had been among a royal bloodline that had ruled over the kingdom for close to 200 years had been slain. A cruel and cold-hearted man named Guillot had had the King unceremoniously poisoned. Guillot's army had swiftly infiltrated the kingdom's boarders and the throne and the kingdom of Cadoven had been essentially stollen.

The fallen King's son was left to fend for himself, growing up on the streets. Overtime he developed a band of a miscreant friends, mostly made up of thieves and criminals, but family to him none the less. An older gentleman, a member of the royal guard has kept an eye on him as he grew into a man but the Prince's station has become quickly forgotten. A seldom whisper will still travel amongst the townsfolk about the Prince's being in the east, of his possible return, how he may one day regain the kingdom. Rumours the Prince laughs at.

The seer, Naria, grows up tending to the inn and those that stay there as is her family's business. She has kept her gift hidden from those around her, despite how disorienting it may be when she gets a vision. She's been having a reoccurring dream now for sometime, only it's not a dream. It's a prophecy. It tells of a forgotten Prince, one who will regain the throne stolen from his father and bring peace to the Kingdom.

The Prince and his friends travel to the inn that Naria's family owns to discuss a business deal with a local tradesman. After a couple of drinks they decide to stay the night. Possibly while serving them dinner/breakfast or when coming around to do housekeeping Naria bumps into the Prince and quickly recognizes him as the man from her dream, the one sitting on the throne of Cadoven. Perhaps, with her visions and his delinquent group of friends, they will manage to save the kingdom.
Plot: Charmiene is an angel, specifically the angel of harmony. During her life in Heaven, she tried her best to remain saintly, she was always eager to please the archangels. Although the angels were hesitant to trust her with more crucial tasks they finally entrusted her with a significant assignment. She was to go to Europe and locate one of the banished. The fallen were angels who had been cast from Heaven and the that banished were those that had left or betrayed Heaven. He had been tempting and influencing locals across the continent. Finding him wasn't the most troublesome as he did left a trails of sinful proceedings in his wake. She arrived in the forests of Ukraine at a time when the very first warm breath of spring has just started to crack away at winter's frosty grip. However, when she finally closed in on the banished he had played on her warm and forgiving heart, knowing that his fate would more than likely end with his death if she returned him to Heaven. She showed him mercy allowing him to escape towards the mountains of Russia.

She returned to Heaven and told the archangels that in the heat of fighting the banished angel she had killed him. At first, the angels believed her but that wouldn't last long. Word of a sighting of the banished angel in Russia quickly spread amongst the angels and it wasn't long before angelic beings disguised as humans began pursuing him across the country.

It was quickly decided that Charmiene did not have the strength of will to remain an angel of the Lord and she was cast down to Earth, sentenced to serve the rest of her time with humans. The fall had been horrible, with no warning she was suddenly tumbling over and over through the clouds. Abruptly the clouds misty fog gave way to just sky. She could see Earth's green mass hurtling towards her. The fall had felt like forever but finally, she had made contact with the ground. Despite losing her wings she still had the same resiliency to injuries and so she picked herself up, dusted herself off and glanced around her surroundings. She had landed in a large empty field, the ground around her landing spot looked as though a meteorite had hit. The last time she had been on Earth hunting the demon she had left feeling somehow dirtier than when she had arrived only days before, she couldn't imagine how she would start to feel after a couple months or even years spent trapped here.

She began to think over her current situation; she had been stripped of her wings and there for the powers related to being an angelic guard. She was left with her much subtler, natural powers which seemed feeble in comparison. She was now standing somewhere on a planet she wasn't terribly familiar with. A small glimmer of hope seemed to appear at the back of her mind. She knew she would have to do something drastic for the archangels to even allow her an audience with God again but maybe if she did something unbelievable enough they wouldn't be able to turn her away. She had heard of the banished returning in times of old and regaining their grace and their wings. Maybe, just maybe, if she sought out one of the banished she could reform them and redeem herself in the process. Yes, if she returned with one of the banished who was truly willing to be saved she would have earned back her angelic features. She knew there were many of the banished who now roamed the Earth but she had only come face to face with one. The thought made her shiver softly, wrapping her arms around herself against the chill. Maybe that fall had caused her to become delirious because this plan suddenly seemed like her best chance.

Now all she had to do was find him. Her eyes scanned her surroundings once again before choosing I direction and beginning to walk at a brisk pace. "How do humans get anywhere like this?" She wondered as she set off in search of her way home.

Note: In this particular plot it is exceptionally important to me to explore the dynamic of a fallen angel who desperately wants to earn her way back into Heaven and an angel who had chosen to turn his back on Heaven centuries before. I imagine that she would give him leeway at first in an attempt to get on his good side, however overtime his lifestyle, the things he introduced to her and even he himself would become increasingly tempting and appealing to her. I had pictured him to enjoy teasing her mercilessly, surrounding her with sin. Despite his outwardly cold and sometimes harsh demeanour I would imagine in many ways she would bring up memories and small twinges of guilt or regret from his past life. Regardless of this, ultimately I want him to corrupt her. I had imagined there to be a building romance between them but I think it would be slow and hidden to start. One I think he would struggle with coming to grips with in particular. I do enjoy the idea of the banished being involved in the running of a large underground club for the damned, one that would service only creatures of the night. It could allow for an array of interesting characters and events to pass through scenes.

Slice Of Life
MC and YC have been friends since childhood, growing up in the same neighbourhood and attending the same schools. Now in their mid-twenties, this is the first time since their teens that they have been single at the same time. The potential relationship has certainly crossed both characters minds but they've tried to push it away, in favour of protecting their longstanding friendship.

One evening, while my car is in the shop for repairs, you pick me up from work. I insist I'll whip something up for dinner before quickly jumping in the shower. While left to your own devices in my apartment you notice the glow from my laptop screen as it sits open on my desk. As you approach you listen careful to insure the shower water is still running before quickly settling yourself into the desk chair.

The laptop displays an erotica blog titled Love Kitten, open to the latest unfinished draft. It's an entry dedicated to "Kitten's" unexplored and naughty desire to be dominated. If it was anyone else you would have seen it. I mean, how couldn't you? Looking back it seems glaringly obvious now. Only it wasn't anyone else it was your best friend, someone you thought you knew well. Someone who you had always seen as far too gentle and innocent to crave something so explicit. But why wouldn't she have told you? It's not like you've exactly hidden your own desires. You've been friends far too long and she's overheard stories of your sex life from some of your past girlfriends.

But that's just it isn't it. She would never out right tell you or anyone for that matter; that's why Love Kitten was created. An anonymous, safe space for her to indulge in her wildest fantasies.

This plot is intended to include romance but it will be particularly smut heavy.
Note: Just a heads up this is a pairing without much plot but I would love to explore this a little more in depth with someone. It's also a rather simple plot but I adore the idea of two people becoming trapped via circumstances for several days in a survival scenario and overtime revealing more about themselves as they form a bond and understanding for one another.

A wildlife photographer living in Sweden has charters a helicopter flown by a retired airforce pilot for a day trip into the mountains. After a day of sightseeing, capturing beautiful photographs and experiencing Swedish wildlife the helicopter pilot and photographer are ready to head back when they receive information through the radio that a storm has picked up out of nowhere and is heading for the mountain. Their best bet is to get to a nearby outpost before the storm hits. They barely make it to the isolated shelter before the wind and snow begin to ravage the surrounding area. I imagine them to be stranded for three to five days and having a number of struggles to overcome during that time.

Historical
British Isles - 800 AD (or CE) to 1066
A seafaring Viking clan had managed to find their way to the shores of the British Isles. Rapidly they had spread along the coast, ravaging any village in their way. News spread even quicker still than the Vikings themselves to other towns and it felt as if the whole of British Isles waited with bated breath for the day the Viking ships would appear on the horizon.

Marie was the daughter of a blacksmith and had been born and raised in a small, sleepy village nestled along the coast. The ocean lapped softly near by as smoke rose in plumes from the chimneys of the village. The lives of the townsfolk before the invasion had been a calm and simple one. The streets had been lined with small houses, birds nestled in their hay thatched roofs and several shops speckled the laneways. Small stalls set up by passing merchants or local salesmen sprung up almost over night. Farmers tended to the fields, some men fished the more opportune places along the shoreline, women mended or washed clothes while the children fed livestock. There was, of course, the Goat's Horn. It was the only inn within a days ride by horse. It was the type of environment that always seemed to be noisy but filled with laughter. The tables, despite being in need of a good cleaning, were often filled with people and the fire was always warm.

Now though, the atmosphere was very different. Locals desperately tried to flee as Vikings ran unchecked in the streets. Chaotic sounds filled the street and echoed off the once welcoming stone of homes. It was overwhelming. The wood buildings cracked and popped as Vikings set fire to buildings after they had taken their fill. Women could be heard screaming or crying. Others had been simply carried aboard by burly men. Many of the village folk lay lifeless on the cobble stones. During the raid Marie is abducted along with a couple other local women.

After being taken hostage Marie must try to adapt to life amongst the foreigners as she is given chores to tend to around the Viking camp. It isn't long before she is tasked with caring for the commander (YC).
1919 English countryside
Following the First World War, a young woman answers newspaper ad for a live in maid and housekeeping position in the English countryside, far from the streets of Birmingham. There she works for a stoic and mysterious Mr. Grant who gives her responsibility of the entire house, save for the great hall. For the most part the pair fall into a completely normal routine. She tends to the house and serves Mr. Grant meals, catering to his friends in the smoking room on occasion. while Mr. Grant often leaves for periods of time for what he tells her is work.

However, only a month passes before the first unusual occurrence. Mr. Grant throws lavish parties, with immaculately dressed guests who disappear within the Great Hall. It isn't long before her curiosity begins to get the better of her as she wonders more about Mr. Grant and his lifestyle.

This story will most likely include scenes with side characters, including FxF, FxFxM, etc. I would like to play with the power dynamic of the main characters, while also including Dommes or switches.
I'm open to nearly any pairings set in the North American frontier. Although, it should feel like an ungoverned wilderness and be fairly gritty.
Examples:
  • Hunter x Barmaid
  • Fur Trapper x Barmaid
  • Tavern Owner x Barmaid
  • Rancher x New Wife

I would like to graciously thank you if you have made it this far. I will continue to update this thread as I write more storylines and pairings so be sure to check back in the future! I encourage you to message me directly if there is anything you'd like to discuss, questions you wish to ask or if you'd like to inquire about any of the above pairings!

- Kisses, Chrissy ♥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom