Currently reading:
Oi! Ya want an intro? Ya get an intro.

Myona

Blue Heart and a Rainbow Mind
Local time
Today 6:52 PM
Hola!
Well well, here is me starting it off in some sort of a meme-ish fashion. I try to be funny even though it might lean more towards cringe, but I've come to fully endorse it.

Let's make things a bit more serious now, shall we?
  • I'm Myona, though I am used to -and actually sort of like- being called by whatever character I'll be using when roleplaying with somebody. It also helps when I keep track of who is who since I'm preeeetty bad at remembering names.
  • I've been roleplaying for about 6 years, though I did have a one year gap. After that hole, I must say that my RPing style changed. I've come to love build-up, story based, long, literate and whatever other synonyms you might think of when you think of 'descriptive' roleplays. It pretty much means that it's become a habit for me to exceed half hour/response.
    PS: If it is shitposting, just for fun or side rping, aka not something canon, then it's quite possible that I won't take as long to reply. We wanna have fun too without thinking that much, don't we?
  • I do love long-term roleplays, given just how much uh... passion I put into my responses, which means I totally understand when the replies don't come immediately since, you know, life happens.
  • My characters? They come in all shapes and sizes, either genders, different personalities and I tend to stick to what they like. What does that mean? Well, for instance, if the story were to progress to ERP, then I'd go with their kinks and not mine. Shortly, I see rping just like writing a story.
  • That being said, I don't really do ERP-based plots. There has to be some spice, some action that we could progress the story with. If, let's say, I play a character which is supposedly a sex slave, yes, it makes sense that it is going to have ERP in it, but that doesn't mean I won't try to have him/her break free.
  • My favorite settings? I used to adore medieval settings. I still do, but I've also been trying to experiment more on other styles too, be it the renaissance era, modern, cyberpunk, contemporary or futuristic.
  • I love fantasy and Sci-Fi elements, as well as more 'normal' settings such as wars, survival, etc.
  • Most of my characters are humans or at least humanoid.
Ease up! Have some random:
  • Oh yeah! I've got into my first D&D game few weeks ago and I've come to love it!
  • I love playing on PC, but used to be on PS3 all the time.
  • I sometimes do shitty tiktoks trying to impersonate my characters.
Anything else you might want to know? Leave a comment! I am open to most things, so don't be afraid to ask!

BIG PS: English is not my primary language so if you see any sort of errors in my way of putting things in a sentence, I don't mind if you let me know! :D

Last edited:
Hello, many many welcomes,

There is a huge range of writers here, covering all possible themes and genres.
You will probably notice the story telling leans towards the darker aspects...but that is no way a requirement to write here, so if its not your thing don't be put off .

Any problems give the staff a shout, its what they here for. Any more non specific enquiries, try chat. There is usually some long term resident lurking there who will help if they can.

Look forward to reading your request thread.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
All the best.
Nyx.

Nice to meet you! You sound like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what kinds of stories you build here!

Nice to meet you! You sound like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what kinds of stories you build here!
Nice to meet you too! :D Can't wait to see how many stories I manage to bring to life

Back
Top Bottom