On the Hunt for Role Plays

Currently reading:
On the Hunt for Role Plays

Arial

Serf
Local time
Today 2:53 PM
Hello. I am rejoining the world of role playing. I am new to this site though. My goal is to use the forums on this website to become a better writer. I am currently working on a novella, storyboard for a video game, and publishing short stories. So, constructive criticism would be appreciated.

My Writing Style

I am a very descriptive writer that focuses on character development, character traits, and breaking social norms. I mostly write fictitious or fantasy stories. Tend to write semi-lit to literate role play responses. I have some Original Characters, plot ideas, but I am open to joining existing existing forums and making new characters.

Original Characters

Zira: Originally created for a Bioshock role play that didn't end up happening. Zira is an A-Sexual, independent, survivalist, opprotuinistic woman. Her skills include beating enemies with her wrench named Philly, hacking computers, metalworking, woodworking, and sewing. She is typically dressed in cyan blue skinny jeans, short cropped hair with bald sides and back, as well as a wrap binding her chest.

Gula: My Original Character made from a roleplay on Tumblr. Gula is the physical demonic embodiment of the Cardinal Sin Gluttony. The day Lucifer defied God Gula and Lucifer's other followers fell down to the Earth. Each defier cursed with embodying their most indulgent Sins. Gulas Sin curses him with the need to use thing to the point of waste. It curses him with never experiencing satisfaction. Food becomes ash in his mouth. Pleasures are numbed. Yet, he is cursed with the need to pursue satisfaction. His only comfort in life is his sibling Lust's company. However, Lust tends to blackmail him into carrying out his her her requests.

Gumanzi: An Original Character inspired by Gunji from Blood of the Reprimanded Hound. Gumanzi is a violent, hedonistic man that feels most comfortable under the control of someone. As an adolescent, he was abused and left on the streets alone. The first rule he learned was to kill or be killed. The second rule is to never hunt alone if it can be avoided.

Plot Ideas

Before Revelations: The Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Virtues manifest on Earth in an ageless war of wills. Each member of the opposing sides seek out humans to pursuade in the hellish battle for salvation or damnation. For this role play up to seven humans, Seven Sins, and Seven Virtues will be needed. There would be minor story arcs of love, sin, betrayal, deception, and rebellion. More can be elaborated upon request.

Toon Town: Inspired by the movie Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. This story would take place before the movie when both of the Valiant detective brothers were alive and fighting crime in Toon Town. Other characters included would be the villain from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit Judge Doom, Jessica Rabbit, the owner of Toon Town Marvin Acme, Dolores, and open to other character choices as well.

The Tiger Queen: Tiger shifters living in a town. Females live in their own territories of the town while males freely walk among female shifter territory they developed intimate relationships with. This roleplay would focus on turf wars and could be mafia oriented. No real plot in mind, but I am open to having help developing the idea.

The Doll Prince: A queen, unable to bear children for her husband's bloodline, sought out the aid of a witch. Although the witch did not know fertility magic, she did know how to create life. With hay, cloth, thread, and the woven hair of the royal pair… the witch created synthetic life. The doll moves, it speaks, it even ages… but remains an effigy of the real thing. The queen raised the doll as her son, careful to hide the straw in his ears, and the termite plaguing his knees. Will the staff of the castle, or neighboring lords, find out the queen's terrible secret? Or, will the young pseudo prince be able to discover a way to be become a real human and carry his family's crown?

Those are all the ideas I have for now. If you would like me to join a role play of yours or have any ideas please send me a pm. :) Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom