Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:55 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!!!

As some of the eagle-eyed among you have noticed, the Sanctum has hit a major milestone. Our millionth post!!

1690586087527.png

We've been thinking on how to celebrate this for a while and while we have a few ideas coming down the pipe, we're going to celebrate immediately with the return of Sanctum movie nights!!

Long story short, these involve the use of a separate site (currently likely to be Kosmi) to stream several hours' worth of movies!!

We have not set a date or time yet, but if you have any movie suggestions, post them below. The only requirement is that they must have already been released digitally (sorry guys, no Barbieheimer double features).

The Admins would like to thank all our magnificent staff for helping us reach this milestone and of course, all the users who helped push us over the top!

Here's to the next million!!!

Terminator 1, 2 and 3 (nothing beyond, only good ones), Demolition Man, Equilibrium, Elektra, Punisher (2004 version), Star Trek I to and including VI (TNG-era is a step-down, Abramsverse-era is a woke disaster). Star Wars I to and including VI (let's leave the Woke Wars era out, for the sake of all our mental states). Alien, Aliens, Predator, Predator 2. Nothing beyond.

Off the top of my head. :)

Love that for everyone on here and me :p !

Would love a classic like Die Hard 3 or some Summer Horror? A little Hereditary or Conjuring Series special!

For the non-scary options, Old Disney?

I love that! I can't wait to attend! Love this site and what it has done for me since the Panini!

Love that for everyone on here and me :p !

Would love a classic like Die Hard 3 or some Summer Horror? A little Hereditary or Conjuring Series special!

For the non-scary options, Old Disney?

LOL Hereditary is maybe a little too much for some gentler souls here to handle. I've watched some of the reaction vids on it on YT, and literally everyone freaked out before the end hehe. Some hysterically so. :D

I almost said Midsommar. I was a bit Wild. All the Blades, Alien, The Covenant (A oldie but a goodie if anyone knows it), and a lot more of what @JamesMartin showed us he had is definitely more up people's alley here.

Love that after three years I can contribute more than wild stories to this community hahahahah

Ohhh Blade movies... yesss! Forgot about those! Half of my take on Vampirism comes from those (the other half is more old-school supernatural)! That said, Blade 3 is a bit of a letdown. I'd stick to 1 and 2.

If we're doing horror and don't include Scream someone has killed and replaced me 😆

I might as well say that my top contenders are: It Follows, Nightmare on Elm Street, Ravenous and Wishmaster.

We might do the really scary shit on a separate night

Back
Top Bottom