All One Piece RP?

Currently reading:
All One Piece RP?

sunhorse99

Knight
Local time
Today 2:57 PM
Been craving some One Piece recently. If anyone would be interested in doing an RP, ship-based or otherwise, I'd love to hear from you here or via PM/DM! See below for further RPer information.

ABOUT ME

- 22 years old

- Feel free to call me sun, or Kay, whichever you prefer
- RPer of 11 years
- In PST timezone
- Semi-Lit (6-10 lines is average for me, depending on how much my RP partner gives me to work off of, but I'm happy to do more!)
- Polyamorous, genderfluid, and bisexual, so very welcoming of LGBTQ+ stuff, and I expect the same of my partner.
- Into musical theatre, so my schedule in the next 4 months or so will be a bit weird, but I'll find the balance.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

- Anywhere between 6-14 lines, as a semi-lit RPer, and continually working on expanding.
- Good grammar and punctuation.
- Consistent times. (9:00 AM-10:00 PM throughout the day. On theatre rehearsal days, I'll be out from 6 PM-9 PM, but that's only a couple times a week)
- Friendly person to plot and talk with.
- Someone who won't ghost.
- Someone who is willing to plot and collaborate on the project.
- Flexibility in a lot of ways.
- LGBTQ+ friendly person. Welcoming of any kind of relationship (polyamory, MXM, FXF, MXF etc.)
- Timely warning if I need to be absent for a while.
- An RP partner willing to play multiple characters, and any gender.

WHAT I EXPECT:

- You don't have to be semi-lit, you can be a beginner for all I care! Just please write more than 1 full line.

- LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Willing to actively work with me on plot.
- Timely warning if you'll be absent more than a week.
- Will tell me if you're losing interest.
- No text talk, and use decent grammar and punctuation (doesn't have to be perfect)
- Someone who won't suddenly ghost. I do, however, understand things like power outages and being unable to access wifi.

note: You do not have to play multiple characters if you don't want to, but be prepared that I undoubtedly will.

VIOLENCE, SEX, LANGUAGE ETC.

- Most foul language does not bother me, however, if it bothers my RP partner, I will refrain. The only language I won't tolerate are racial slurs.

- Fine with any level of violence and action, regardless of how severe or mild it may be, just let me know your limits.

- Willing to play out smut scenes provided characters are not aged too far apart (I usually put a 10 year cap on it since they're all adults, but I may make some exceptions.) and all characters must be adults.

- If we end up looking at sex scenes as a potential in the RP at any point, please message me, and we can work out boundaries. That said, this is One Piece, and I'd prefer to focus on the adventure aspect.

- Mostly focusing on action/adventure aspects, but willing to try almost anything my RP partner is interested in, so please disclose what kind of genres you're looking for ahead of time.

I would love to RP canons, and am willing to step outside canon within their universe, but I am also very open to OCs being a focus. Personally, I'd prefer to play some favourite canons. I'll try my hand at almost any character, just don't ask me to play Sanji or Zoro, it's complicated.

Personal Favourites: Robin, Law, Kid, X Drake, Coby, Helmeppo, Tashigi, Luffy, Sabo, Koala, Rosinante/Corazón, Usopp, and Vivi, but I'm willing to try playing/pairing with almost anyone.

Pairings I Won't Do:

- anything with a 10+ year age difference
- Sabo or Ace with each other or Luffy in a pairing, brotherly bond and all.

Anything else goes!

just fill this out and post it here, or message me if you're interested:

Username:
Any specific plots:
Canon or OC character (s) :
Genres you'd like to focus on:
(if any) Pairings you'd like to RP:
Anything Else:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom