MxF One Punch Man 1x1

Currently reading:
MxF One Punch Man 1x1

Fear14410

Monarch
Local time
Today 10:11 PM
So I've been craving this idea for a while, I just haven't gotten to making this thread.

~What I Expect~
I can do at most three paragraphs, if that's what you desire. I hope for at least 3 lines from you.
As for word choice, as long as you're descriptive and you're able to put a clear image in my head, we'll be good to go.

~Plot Idea~
So what I was thinking, after the destruction of City A, and Lord Boros was defeated, Saitama went into hiding. He got tired of Tornado, who kept bragging and boasting that she took down the ship all by herself. Even while his blood boiled, he held back and simply went home. Now, 3 years later, Saitama has gone back to his old self. Bored of being too strong, never getting his hopes up for a fight. He kept wondering the same thing: Was he losing what made him human?

That's when he decided to try and find love. He was hoping to... rekindle the fire inside him.

You (Y/C) is a Class A rank 32 hero, eyeing Saitama. Interested in his strength, and why he's just a low-rank Class B strengthens your curiosity.

PM me for more details, and role discussion.

Reactions: Toa
Back
Top Bottom