Currently reading:
FxF Open Plots! Shorter post!

CainMightySword

The Oh-So Friendly Ghost
Local time
Today 10:02 PM
Plot Ideas for My Needs

Only Woman X Woman or Futa x Woman

Sorry this is a short plot list, I made them vague on purpose.
A little on me :
I love out of character chat, it helps me relax when roleplaying. I love most kinks, especially the darker ones and I am very willing to go dark on all plots! I do 3 paragraphs per reply though smut and action scenes can get shorter because I want the characters to react more freely to each other.
I am very happy to do other plots, just message me with them! I am craving being the submissive of the characters, but it's really okay for me to be the more dominant.
I love gore, blood and all that. Feel free to have that in our roleplays with permission!

Superhero and Supervillain rise, at same time meet in real life
This one is pretty simple and to the point!

Somehow two people start to develop powers at the same time, which can be discussed between us if you have a different idea which I am totally for. They have known each other for quite some time now, about a year since one of the characters moved into the town/city around then. Recently they have been... More distant. It's hard to grow apart though that doesn't feel right in this case. It feels like the women are keeping something from each other.

Tonight one of the women chose to bring it up, but the other has to leave suddenly. If the superhero has to leave, the supervillain decides to take it out on the world which makes them meet in disguise. Which neither realize. If the supervillain has to leave, the superhero is angry during their fight because they know they won't be able to return to the conversation with their friend without seeming suspicious.
I'm very happy to develop this more! I wanted a simple plot to start because I know this can go in different directions.

Guardian Angel comes down to meet their person/heal them to save their soul. Whether this means they just had a fight or whether this means they are coming back from the brink of death is up to you.

Now for the vague ones :
Stalker and increasingly paranoid person
Extremely flirty friend that character starts to fall for, though totally doesn't mean to.
Scientist comes to friend and starts to enhance them
(Why did she agree to this? Because she has nothing left to care about? Because her friend is the only person she trusts?)
Mind reader and a friend, can be very sweet or get darker or extremely smutty

Head of Government x Promising Spy
One of the characters is Spy working for the other's organisation. They work with the government to target and gain information on people across the globe. Although the Spy is just investigative and is not truly allowed to do field work, they show great promise and even act like the Head when they first joined.

The Head of the Government has been lonely for most of their life since they had little interaction with others. (They can just be reclusive or can have a more violent history than Spy had ever imagined. As a assassin.) They start to gain feelings for the Spy after her first mission, which they work on together.

Head or Spy can be the one who flirts first. Spy has a boyfriend though it's mostly to appease their family. Head seems to have an issue with this man. (Just an idea, this can go!)

Slow Burn! Romance! Pent Up Feelings! Smut can start to happen, but it stops for a while because trust issues and the whole I don't want to lose you thing.

Back
Top Bottom