Local time
Today 5:17 PM
~ General Notes ;
~ Open for most characters (OC or Canon)​
~ PM me or reply if interested!!​
~ MxM, MxF, or F x F​
~F x F preferred but open for any!​

~ Background ;
The town of Peterson, California was a decent sized town of about a thousand people and had everything you could ever need, and only sat an hour and a half away from San Francisco if you knew the right roads to take, but the tricky part of it is, it doesn't appear on most maps. No one really knows why and every once and in a while people will stumble upon the town. Life is just as it would be anywhere else and people are generally happy, but it was the fact that the town was secluded in the woods and was not located on most maps that made the small town a target.
The morning had been normal for everyone in it, people lived their normal mornings and went about their days, but things changed in the blink of an eye. Nothing could have warned them about what was to come and even if they had known, there was nothing they would have been able to do to stop it. The first day the creatures, later learned to be aliens, were there, the town spent everything they could to protect family members, fight off the aliens, and keep the town for themselves but as the day drug on they slowly realized it was pointless to fight, and the town surrendered, and now here they were, the walls sat towering around the limits of the town and no one was allowed in or out. The aliens started to take the form of the humans, quickly picked up on the language and would convince anyone on the outside that everything was fine and it was just the town security, but inside supplies were limited, and after a month, people would start turning on others, and little did the people on the inside know, that was exactly what they wanted, they were an experiment, research, and someone needed to do something about it, and the aliens had complete control with power never seen before, mind control, shapeshifting, mimicking, they could brainwash a person in meer moment if they needed or so much as just wanted to, and they would use this to their advantage, brainwashing and creating a mini army for them, sending them into town to monitor and patrol, a fear instilled in the city now.

~ Plot Idea ;
The plot idea I had is simple, about a year after the initial invasion, character A and character B come across each other while hunting for something (supplies, shelter, food, a person etc.), and they come across character B and it is about them teaming up to survive and figure out how to destroy the creatures. Plenty of room for adding ideas and adjusting things, kind of a basic just survival RP. Could have romantic themes later on in the rp, could be enemies, could just be friends, anything is a possibility!! I know I have some ideas for later in the RP that I would love to discuss with potential partners so please feel free to message me!!

Back
Top Bottom