Currently reading:
Unspecified Open: Seeking Rp Partner(s)

Keekee

Knight
Local time
Today 3:01 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Please bear with me. I haven't made a forum on this site before, so it's pretty basic. I will fix it up and organize it better at a future date. I am just looking for people who may want to roleplay with the characters I have or would be interested in roleplaying in general!

Who are you, how long have you been writing, and what kind of things do you like to write?

Greetings! I am Keekee, as you can tell by my profile. I have been roleplaying for nearly a decade.
I generally like to roleplay these genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Romance
  • Survival
  • Mystery
But I am always willing to try something new!

How long do your replies tend to be, and what is your writing schedule like?

I try to keep my replies to 3 or more paragraphs and am looking for a partner who will return the effort. I am currently doing EMT training, so my schedule is filled until April. But I will make an effort to reply in my free time. Usually in the mornings or late evenings. The more paragraphs, the better. I love to keep my replies detailed.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I tolerate gore and fighting scenes but draw the line at torture.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I am willing to write sexual content, but I try to ensure it is not the central part of the story. I don't like overly sexual plots. I like to plot to build and have character growth. I also prefer not to force characters together. I like to keep it natural or a slow burn. I find this works best in a group roleplay. As for kinks, it solely depends on my character's personality and what they would like. I, however, draw the line at toilet stuff. I will not rp that.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I have never done any fandoms other than werewolf-based ones. I am always willing to try something new, though!

Fandoms I have been interested in:
  • Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
  • Fablehaven/Dragonwatch (iykyk)
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Attack on Titan
  • The Last Kingdom
  • Rings of Power

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

• MCxYC
  • Adventuring Company
  • BanditxLaw
  • BanditxBandit
  • I'm open to any race pairings except animals (unless there's a human form, i.e., Werewolf)
  • Post-apocalyptic setting/survival
  • Norse Based setting
  • Any ideas you may have

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I do not have a particular plot prepared, but I would like to be able to discuss ideas with you and maybe what you're interested in doing.

I do have a world that I have been working on for a story that I am willing to use for roleplays.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I have been craving to use my character Silver Astreth.
Otherwise, I am willing to use any of my other female characters or make a new one.

The ones I have currently put on site:

Any additional notes you want to add?

I would also like to note that I can adjust my characters to better fit any roleplay or make a new one entirely. I also have more characters that I haven't put on this site yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom