Currently reading:
MxF Opened! Plots #3 and #4

quetzalcoacool

Not today.
Local time
Today 10:21 AM
Alright, so despite being around the role-playing scene since being 14 (I'm currently 25 :v) I have yet to learn how to make this searching threads appealing :v I'll tell you a bit about me, how my creativity functions, then move on to schedules, and finally end with role-playing styles and ideas! I don't want to make this too long but I think it'll be semi-long anyways... My apologies :v

Me:

1. I'm 25
  2. I work 7:30 am - 5 pm Pacific time
  3. English is not my first language nor am I from this area originally but I think I make it work :v
  4. I'm a chatterbox
  5. Male

Creativity:

1. I get inspired with pictures. That can be a character picture, scenery, etc. but occasionally I get naturally inspired by the air ;v What a beauty, right? (I'll give you an example of this in a bit)
  2. I looooove plot planning and talking with my role-playing partners. Give me your ideas and I will give you mine. Let's make it work for each other and create a deep and great plot that gives our characters, movements, words, and stories meaning. Basically, let's OCC to plan ahead for our role-plays and scheme! I'll love you for this!
  3. I'm a chatterbox. I'm not kidding on this. If we click as we speak for the role-play, then trust me I will talk to you about the role-play as much as it comes to mind. I get submerged in the story so I will talk about the characters, their feelings, what I feel about the story, etc. I say this with a positive connotation btw :v
Role-playing Platforms:
  • I can role-play on here, but I won't be online as much so do expect a reply 2-3 times a week. I tend to forget to login constantly and busy real life sometimes gets to me. Trust me, I do not do it with ill intention thinking "Oh yeah, let's make them wait for the reply, mwhahaha". I'm just stupid and forgetful :'v Don't be afraid to send me a message every now and then to remind me reply
Role-playing Styles
  • Third-person perspective
  • Only Hetero relationships
  • No furries
  • No overly tragic/dramatic background stories for characters.
  • Mature themes are encouraged
  • No underage characters nor partners
  • 70/30 on the Story vs Smut ratio
  • 2-4 paragraphs per reply, but this can change depending on context (shorter or lengthier replies are understandable)
  • No text talk when actual role-play is taking place (unless within context)
  • No negativity. Let's talk things out.
  • I don't mind you telling me you're not liking how the role-play is going, but communication is key for this. I won't hate you for it, trust me. Just let me know you want to quit and I'll accept it, but please no ghosting. It's very discouraging.
  • I really don't do well with sci-fi or too much fantasy, e.g. I only do/accept vampires.
  • Don't control my characters as I won't control yours. If you need MC to move, let me so I can do it!
IDEAS
-----------
Arranged, Faked, and Loved

2a43c15cd4da9621e88e104e8c56f2dd.jpg

YC is a delicate young aristocrat woman who is kind, beautiful, and has a heart of gold. Her father passed away when she was just a little kid and so she grew up with her mother. Because of their high social status, involvement in politics, and family connections they've managed to stay wealthy.

There is one problem, for some unknown reason to YC no man has ever set his eyes on her, at least not for true loving intentions. They have never sought her hand in marriage nor attempted to woo her. It makes YC wonder if there's something wrong with her.

Just as she's taking a stroll during the first warm day of spring, she meets with a young handsome man, MC, who tells her he's come here seeking for her. His intentions couldn't be clearer. He declares he's been her secret admirer for years and would wish to date her.

The two of them had met before, but never formally became acquainted. They had gotten along before so maybe they could get along now.

Enthralled by this sudden declaration, YC is quick to reject the idea and excuses her back home. She rushes back and confesses to her mother what has just happened. This is when her mother confesses to have met with the man before when he had asked her permission to woo YC.

Surprised by all this, YC now wonders if she should have accepted his offer. She goes back to the park but does not find him. A couple of days pass by and she is convinced she blew her one and only opportunity. However, a sudden visitor arrives, bringing flowers and gifts. It's the same guy from a couple of days ago at the park.

He has come once again to attempt and woo YC....

Little does YC know that MC is getting paid by YC's mother to woo her. He would only have to marry her and have an heir in a span of 2 years. After that, the man would be free and rejoice with all the money he got paid, but he would also have to forget about ever seeing his child again (assuming he had one with YC).

----------------
My Princess is a Flirt?!

787fd0b8edb6342d867469761638a989.jpg

YC is a noble princess from the Northern Region of the country and MC is a half blood prince. He was sent to marry your character because they are the same age and are childhood friends, not to mention that both of them are nobility. The problem comes from the fact that they are quite the opposite! He's a man who likes to keep a low profile and enjoys traveling and learning from other cultures, more so because he lived far away in another continent, with his mother, this past 15 years (he left when he was 10). He's changed a lot physically too as he used to be an overweight boy and now he's the opposite. As of YC, she's gifted in so many ways. She's beautiful, comes from noble birth, and has a good heart. Only problem is that she's a flirt... She knows she's pretty and is not afraid of using that in her advantage.

YC does have a crush on MC but she has always pretend not to, even back when he was still an overweight young boy. MC thinks she only likes to tease him because he's shy when it comes around women, plus the fact that he knows how she likes to tease men.

P.S. Take in mind that for this role-play is mostly about the tease and the chase. Main point is to have tension build up between them two and try to keep them from confessing feelings until we reach a good climax!

------------

Last Command
f3e6facb6d8aa33a0ffbf2ee53746c83.jpg

YC is a princess from a kingdom that was destroyed by their enemy. The only survivor was YC as she was away at a friend's wedding. Upon returning she came to the news that everyone she knew was dead. She's not only beautiful but is highly intelligent. It takes her no time to realize this was an inside job and a traitor was who provoked all of this. She decides she wants to retake what is hers and rebuild her kingdom, but at what cost? She must rid herself of any emotions and romance and keep a cool and collected mind that is focused in one thing and one thing only; Justice.

A royal family of a neighboring kingdom offers her political refuge while things get sorted out. She is untouchable in this state shall she stay out of trouble.

Even from her new temporary home, she starts scheming how to get back what is rightfully hers and make those responsible pay. It is then that one of the soldiers, MC, from the enemy kingdom the one who attacked her kingdom, comes to meet with her secretly. He tells her he did not participate in the evil scheme and that he too wishes for justice to be served.

Can she trust him? What are his intentions and why would he want to help the enemy? There are many questions that rise with his appearance, but they cannot be revealed or answered so easily. He must keep his aid a secret. She accepts his help but doesn't trust him entirely and is ready to cut throats if needed....

-----------

693fd3b514a5045fafc7b6b4e81a5386.jpg

YC is an art major in a prestigious art college. She's really smart and skillful, there are no doubts that she'll have a bright future. Lately she has found herself finding her inspiration on a specific portrait she saw down the hall of the oldest wing in the building. It's the painting of a man around her age but from 300 years ago.

She goes to see it everyday as she finds herself marveled by it, but one day she goes and the portrait isn't there anymore, but instead she sees a guy walk down the hall who highly resembles the guy from the portrait!

This is crazy right? She couldn't think right away that something supernatural is going on! But why on earth has her muse come back to life? She must find this guy and befriend him! She must know the truth behind it all while still finding her muse to work!

Truth is, MC did a self portrait for his art class and hanged it on the wall as an experiment, but no one knows this except those that go to class with him of course. But, he has a mischievous personality and finds it interesting when YC comes to him with this theories about him being a time traveller...

-----------

The story has holes, which is why it is open for ideas/suggestion from a future role-playing partner!

Quote me or send me a PM if interested!

Last edited:
I like your 3rd plotline if you are still looking for someone to play the female role.

Ah, no, I don't want to make you play the same plot that you've got going already :oops:
Hahah thank you but seriously! I've got no problem, but if you don't want to do it for that reason I'm not gonna force it :v IF there's any plot you'd like to try out that you have, I'm open! :D

Back
Top Bottom