Ophelia L. DuBlood

Currently reading:
Ophelia L. DuBlood

Queen Anne's Revenge

Ehrmagerdd Mershperderderss
Local time
Today 9:10 PM
A slender figure stepped out from the shadows. Her porcelain skin reflected the moonlight eerily as her jet black hair framed her face. Stepping out of the shadows, she looked into the eyes of her inquisitor.

"My my, what a tone towards someone who means no harm." Her raspy voice parted her pale lips. "I am Ophelia. The last of the House DuBlood." Ophelia offered a small curtsey as she lowered her head. Her clothes are shambly as many could see, but if you are one for the finer things in life, you'll notice that these shambly clothes were once a fine thing.

"What? You've never heard of a house DuBlood? Do you not know of the third most powerful vampire house?" She asked puzzlingly. "My sire, Alistair was renowned for his wealth and power.." Her words trailed as she came to a sudden realization. Her furrowed brows relaxed and nodded. "It is true, we've indeed fallen on hard times." She hugged her figure and turned back to the shadows. "Have yourself a good evening.." she uttered as she disappeared once more.

Back
Top Bottom