Currently reading:
Character(s) Original Character

maimai9197

Knight
Local time
Today 4:06 AM
Hello! My name is Mai and I figured I would slowly post threads as I create characters to see if anyone is interested in interacting!
ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+!

General Information
Name: Elanor Blackwater
Species: Half-human/half-siren
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality traits: Flirtatious, charming, quick-witted, intelligent and occasionally compassionate

Physical Description
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Eye color: Pale blue (on land); Lavender (in water)
Hair color: Black
Skin tone: Tan
Markings/scars/tattoos: Elanor's skin is littered with scars, though her face remains unmarred. She has a few tattoos- a set of music notes trailing up her left arm and an anchor on her right shoulder.
General appearance: Elanor typically dons the colors black and gold as a nod to her father. She wears a black flowing top and dark fitted pants with her signature leather boots pulled over. The jacket she wears is passed down from her father and makes her easily recognizable on land- the black coat has a hand stitched image of a siren's upper body coming out of the water wielding a dagger. She's always got her sword strapped to her hip and you can bet she's got an assortment of knives and daggers hidden on her person. Elanor also wears golden rings- tokens she takes from the pirates she slaughters.
In water, Elanor's eyes shift to lavender as she takes on her siren heritage. Her skin becomes littered with iridescent scales, her tail mirroring that with purple and blue shifting tones. While not one to care much for modesty, she does usually wear a top made of netting and seashells.

Backstory: Elanor lived in the water for the first several years of her life with her mother, though she hardly remembers it. One day, she was dropped off with her father at a nearby port and has never seen her mother since. Her father raised her to be a ruthless pirate much like himself, encouraging her to use her abilities as a half-siren to build his empire. By the age of thirteen she was commanding her own ship under his name and appeared to be on track to accepting the mantle as the Pirate King when he died.

However, now that Elanor is twenty-three, she's beginning to suspect her father has no intentions of passing the empire to her. She fears that all the work and killing she's done will mean nothing. She's determined to prove herself to him even though she would be much better off if she broke away and created her own destiny.
Parents: Cornelius Blackwater (human; alive) & Hellena Delphine (siren; unknown)

Miscellaneous Information

- She loves reading books and maps.
- As a siren, she can sense the desires of those around her and often uses that to her advantage.
-Elanor loves to sing, though no matter what people usually become enchanted by her songs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! I will be adding to this character sheet as I develop her character more!

Last edited:
General Information
Name: Willow
Species: Elf
Relationship status: Single
Sexuality: Pansexual
Alignment: Neutral
Personality traits: Stubborn, determined, compassionate, patient, insecure

Physical Description
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135 lbs
Eye color: Gray-blue
Hair color: Silver
Skin tone: Tan (she works with her father a lot in the sun)
Markings/scars: A few scars on her arms from training alone, one scar just above her right eyebrow.
General appearance: Her hair is usually braided back and she's usually wearing a light tunic top and pants, as well as boots. She's always carrying her journal with her to make notes as she progresses through her solo training.

Backstory: Willow was born and raised in Herald's Passing- having never traveled anywhere else in her known world. Her mother passed at her birth and it has been her father's responsibility to manage her upbringing. Around the age of five, it was revealed that Willow possessed magical capabilities. Most of the elves in her homeland are gifted with healing magic- some going on to hone in on their gifts in faraway lands. Yet Willow seems to have an uncanny gift for all things elemental (mostly to due with water, fire, air and earth). Unfortunately, due to the dangerous nature of the world, her father has requested she stay in the village so all her training is done alone. Willow has dreams of seeing the world and becoming a talented sorceress.

World Setting: A little town called Herald's Passing- a rather typical elven home with nothing of immediate note. Many gifted healers reside her, as its geographical location makes it ideal for travelers passing through to be tended to. It's always a welcome treat as Herald's Passing is hardly on many maps- word of mouth is how they attract most of their outsiders. It is said the surrounding trees of their forests carry a unique magic that grants an untold strength in the sap. Sadly, the trees have also developed an interesting poison. The art of extracting this magical sap without being poisoned is said to be lost to time.
The rest of the known world is referred to as Gaia. It's made up of vastly different lands that host all sorts of unique creatures. Vampires inhabit much of the northern territories where the sun is infrequent. Werewolves and other animal hybrids divvy up the various forests and mountain ranges. Elves typically inhabit large empires, but there are few exceptions. Most of the world has known a general peace with the occasional war between species flaring up every hundred years or so. Aside from that, the world has been in proper balance with most species staying where they're supposed to.

Magic permeates everything. The creatures that live in the world, the soil, the air itself. Everything has the ability to weave magic but more specifically- light magic. Light magic is all that can be seen. Not necessarily all good- but it is what's known. What's known is safe. There are few who dabble in the world of dark magic, and those individuals are condemned for practicing crafts unknown or succumb to the dangers that exist with it.
However, a new threat seems to be teeming at the corners of Gaia. An ambitious ruler who finds solace in the dark arts. They've begun taking over small territories of land with their impressive army- seemingly searching for new power. Their motivations go unknown.

Plot ideas:

1. I LOVE the idea of this mysterious villain entering Willow's village and deciding to take her with them to train. What I love even more is Willow sort of eventually becoming their queen in whatever pursuit. This opens the door to completely corrupting her mind.
2. Could also play as a different outsider who enters and notices Willow's gifts and offers to train her- completely unrelated to mysterious big bad.

(I have other ideas but in the interest of keeping this not too long, hopefully someone enjoys my character and would like to create a story with her!)

Back
Top Bottom