All Original Modern High Fantasy~ *Dark Fantasy*

Currently reading:
All Original Modern High Fantasy~ *Dark Fantasy*

Local time
Today 2:33 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
A quick introduction:​

Hello all! My name is Rachel, age 25 and I live on the East Coast, so my time zone is EST.
I have been roleplaying for 10+ years now (on and off) and I have regained my love for roleplaying once again! I am a big lover of fantasy/supernatural, whether if it's anime, video games, or literature media, I appreciate and am very fond of anything that can pull the viewer in with their incredible story, and I hope to do the same.

• I can write 300+ word posts and usually mimic what my partner gives me. Usually the more details there are, the more I can conjure up.
  • I prefer quality over quantity. I understand that some times you may not have the energy or inspiration to write a response and that's ok as I am the same way! Sometime I get brain rot during mid writing or suddenly loose inspiration, so I am not forcing you to write a ton of paragraphs, just 3 at minimum.
  • My writing style is descriptive/novella and in 3rd person.
  • I am a college student with a full time job, but currently at the moment, since I am off from school and enjoying the summer break, I have more free time than before! But that doesn't mean I don't have other things going on.
  • I can respond to posts between once a day, multiple times a day, once every two days, to once a week. It varies between my schedule and if one week passes and I don't reply, please send a DM!
  • I don't ghost and I am not that ghost friendly! The only reason why I say this is because I had one too many partners in the past just randomly leave roleplays when the story is just getting good. If you ghost, or just loose interest, I don't mind since I am a very patient and understanding person! But it would be nice to just say that you no longer want to participate.
  • I can roleplay on Discord or on Inner Sanctum.
  • OOC is always welcomed! I am socially awkward myself so at first I may seem a bit stand offish (I try not to be), but once I start to warm up to you, you will definitely start to see a difference!
  • When it comes to punctuation, I am not "anal" about it as long as I can understand what you are writing, but please try your best to be punctual!
  • My preferred themes are Romance, smut, drama, angst, enemies x lovers.....(I will add more when I can think of them >.< )

Who/What am I looking for:
  • No minors please! 20+ or older!
  • Someone who is equally or even more imaginative and creative as me! Please be descriptive as much has possible!
  • Someone who is good at writing action/fighting scenes!
  • Someone who isn't afraid of dark fantasy all together.
  • Provide challenges to my character as I will do the same!
  • Comes up with amazing plots/ideas with me!
  • Character development throughout the story!
  • Don't hold back on what you want your characters want to say! We are all grown ups here, I can handle a few or more curse words!
  • Please have a sense of humor! I don't want the roleplay to be 100% serious all the time! I also want you to have fun as well!
  • I'm seeking a creative and enthusiastic role play partner who is ready to embark on this stellar adventure with me.
  • Be comfortable with a fake religion. (More information below!)*

Important information about the roleplay I am craving for:

• This will be a long term roleplay.
  • As I stated before, this roleplay will have dark fantasy themes within it. Obviously, with each theme, there will BE limits. I don't want to make my partner feel uncomfortable in any type of way, so upon discussion/OOC or within the roleplay, I will ask first if you are ok with said theme and proceed from there.
  • I am good at writing action/fight scenes! (Not the best, but I am confident in my skills!) However, when fighting scenes comes into play, violence follows and again, I do not wish to make you uncomfortable. If you have any concerns about this then please let me know!
  • For any roleplay that I am doing (excluding fluff), I love writing smut. HOWEVER, I love story before smut. My ratio for story to smut is either 60/40, or 70/30 depending on what's going on or how much romance has been developed. Please don't rush smut scenes and let them come naturally.
  • When it comes to face claims/character images, please keep them drawn based art. Anime, or 3D, doesn't matter but no real people face claims.
  • Too add depth to our story, I would like to reveal more information about my OC through background characters, the plot and "milestones." It will create more mysteries about my OC, the universe she lives in and what exactly is going on. And if you wish, you can do the same, since you will also have the creative freedom in this roleplay as well!
  • *Be comfortable with a fake religion! Within the rp I have in mind, there is a fake "religion" that will be mentioned. It's not plot heavy, but I just want to give anyone who is religion sensitive a heads up.

Plot:

Magia, the cursed dimension where anything can happen~

Long ago, when the universe was created billions of years ago, and planets started to appear by the will of the gods and goddesses, many species of all kinds were created. Each in their own realms, and/or planets. Each species was created to do something special for another, where if one was lacking, the fortunate can lend a helping hand and vice versa. This was done with the gift of magic, where miracles and wishes were to be granted in an instant. The gods and goddesses wanted a Universe of pure harmony, cooperation, and love. However as time changes…..so do the hearts of individuals.

Everything started out right as society was so simple, everyone was just discovering what they could do for themselves, for loved ones, and for strangers. As this love grew, societies, cities, towns, and nations changed as well. They evolved into beautiful sights, promising hopes and new chances and opportunities for everyone. The gods and goddesses couldn't help but to be proud of their creations, but as time progressed and magic became stronger…..so did the evil and corruption in one's heart too.

Eons and eons have passed and well, everything didn't go as "planned." As magic and good hearts grew, so did its counterparts, the 7 deadly sins; Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony and Envy became prevalent in almost everyone's lives as well. Where one became solely focused on themselves, not caring for another's well being….it became a joke almost. Everyone only cared for gaining power in the most selfish and laziest of ways, no hard work being done, and having very little accomplishments, the gods and goddesses were definitely not happy. But they let their children do whatever they wanted, and if they wanted something….they would have to work extra hard to get it.

But….this is where the universe of Magia would take a turn for the worse. As individuals became more and more power hungry but lazy, desiring to gain strength, love, admiration and a following for nothing in return….they turned to other means. Making contracts, kidnapping the innocent to turn them to slaves of all kinds, manipulating and lying to the gullible and naïve, and etc., many and new corrupt ways were being created to help those who didn't deserve to be at the top be….at the top.

The gods and goddesses wanted to perform a test, a test or an experiment to see if there was at least one soul who was kind enough to see the problems of others, to not be ignorant, to not be selfish in times of need, to actually help others in any way they can. They knew nobody was perfect, and nobody could be truly pure, but there was one thing that was important; and that was true intentions. If anyone had a pure heart, their evils would mean nothing.

But one thing in Magia that nobody truly knew was that their emotions had an effect on their lives, their safety, and within the universe all together. Pure Evil had the ability to be born from the negativity that was spewed into the galaxy, and by how much negativity came from either a singular individual, a group of randoms, or an entire population…would determine how strong and destructive this entity would be. However, not all evils were vilely strong, some were small, petty, and weak, and others were worthy to be called wicked. However…that wasn't the case for the Kindred Sorceresses.

Nobody knew where they came from, or what their main goal was. But approximately 1 million years ago or just a little more, these vile witches were birthed from the nasty sins of Magia, and the cruelty the people showed to one another, was mirrored back to them. Some view them as karmic justice, or a representation of "hell." But in modern days, to be punished for what their ancestors did seemed purely outrageous, but nothing could be done as there was no one strong or brave enough to face the Kindred Sorceresses….

But this didn't mean that Magia was entirely defenseless! There were some heroes or warriors who stepped up to the plate and challenged the witches…only to be completely eliminated from existence….
Was anyone strong enough to defeat these witches? Was anyone brave enough to stand against them? Was there anyone who could repel their Fear and stop them for good? Innocent bystanders called and asked for the gods and goddesses for an answer, for someone to save them. And well…..the gods and goddesses answered, but did they give out any blessings? No. It was up to their children to figure it out on their own..........

If you are interested this plot and this roleplay all together, please PM me and I we can start plotting things out asap!! 🥰

My Kinks and No-No's

Yes/Absolutely:

• Foreplay
  • Dry humping
  • Clothed Sex
  • Exhibition/ Voyeurism
  • Desperation
  • Aphrosodiacs
  • Rough sex
  • Aftercare
  • Choking/breathplay
  • Breeding
No-No's:

• Anything that belongs into the toilet
  • Rape/Non-con
  • Incest
  • Watersports

I will share my full kink list to anyone who is interested in this roleplay! This is only a few I have displayed!

Extras:

• Please expect many fantastical races/species within the roleplay, and yes, humans are included in here as well!
  • And for your characters, please go all out! Meaning, when it comes to powers, looks, etc, be creative as much as you like!
  • For my OC's love interest, I would prefer no full on furries. I don't mind fangs, wings, a few scales, etc. if your character has them. And I don't mind having furries as background characters in the story as well. I don't wish to limit anyone's creative input!
  • No real world racist words please!!
  • No god-modding and powerplaying please!!
  • My OC is a bratty switch leaning to submissive.~

Back
Top Bottom