Challenge Submission Over before it ever started

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Over before it ever started

Ethan Edwards

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 9:20 AM
(I could have sworn I posted an entry to this last night. Maybe I forgot to hit save or something went wrong. I haven't had any PM's so if I have broken a rule please let me know? I wanted to change my entry anyway so it has all worked out well in the end).

They had been chatting in the bar for a couple of hours now. He never intended to meet anyone here or even talk to them, it was just that he didn't feel like sitting at home tonight. He was tired and life seemed to have become very serious for him lately. He was still getting over his divorce, a 20 year marriage. 20 years, that was a long time in a society where marriage wasn't seen as forever anymore.

She was there to try and meet someone. She was hoping to find a man to take care of her. The Feminist, independent woman routine never really washed with her. Unless of course it could be used to her advantage in some way. Other than that she was very much the damsel in distress and would do anything, and I do mean anything to secure herself another protector.

"So, ummmm, you seem really nice, would you like to go back to my place, you could take photos?" she offered him.

"What? I'm sorry, I am at a loss here" he told her. It was like everything they had just discussed fell on deaf ears. Did he come across in that way? Did she hear the part where he said he would even just want to take a woman out for ice cream? That he was wanting to take things really slow, if at all?

"Oh, men seem to like that a lot now. Especially younger men" she said quite bluntly, feminine mystique had clearly passed this one right by.

He wondered how often she did this, how many men had she been with? He started feeling really cold and more alone than ever. This was a bad idea, he wasn't even a bar guy. He was a sit at home and avoid the world type of guy. He should be at home now.

"Oh, really? Well, I am not into that" he said to her, he wondered if she heard the part where he told her that he was with his wife since he was 22, he was 45 now. He had been with one woman for half his life. There wasn't any Tinder sleazy sex exploration with him. He realized that she was on a mission and that for her every man was the same, every man was a meal ticket.

"Well that is ok. I can suck you off" she said, again bluntly. He wanted to vomit, this wasn't his thing at all. How did he extract himself from this mess though? He had done nothing wrong however he knew that didn't matter. She would be the type to press false rape charges, assault charges because she is being rejected and not getting her way. Fuck it, fuck everything, fuck the whole god damn fucking world.

"Yeah... nah... look, I am not wanting any of that ok. I think I will just leave now... " he said getting up.

"Oh... are you one of them homosexuals? You just had to say it. Well each to their own. You're missing out on a good time" she bragged as he went to leave.

"Yeah, well bad luck for me, huh?" he smiled just wanting to get as far away from this freak show as possible. As he walked out he could hear her cozying up to her next victim, "Hey, how are you? You look down, I could make you feel better".

He never felt more happy to be alone in his life.

Back
Top Bottom