Zory

Sunshine Riptide
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:17 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Where to start...

How about we get the boring but important items out of the way first, hmm?

How about a little bit about myself? So, I've been roleplaying since I was 20 years old, but I took a long hiatus and have only been back around 2 months. While I have experience, I am still knocking the dust off of my notebook and pen, or in this case, my keyboard.

I put a lot of thought into my characters and role plays. Once I have started a roleplay, I am invested. I post at least once a day, and some days I am on all day. I don't expect someone that can keep up, but 2-3 times a week would be amazing. I just want partner(s) who are invested in the story as much as I am.

I'm also new to writing romance, so it could be lacking, but it's some where I want to improve and I would ask my partner(s) to be patient with me on this front. I'm willing to explore romance, and would want a partner I can discuss with and make clear limits when there is something one of us doesn't like. But romance does not, and will not ever make up most of the story. I want a good story, fluff is just icing.

I make typos, everyone does. I don't mind them as long as there arent too many. I usually go back to check my own writing before and after I post and I still miss them sometimes. I get it, it's going to happen. I also prefer 3rd person, but if you're a better writer in first, that's fine.

I like description, but not repetitive description. 1-2 paragraphs is fine in a reply. Don't feel like you have to match me, and don't length shame me as well.

I'd ask that my partner(s) would be comfortable enough to voice their own plot twists and turns. I can't drive all of the time, and I'd love to hear your ideas and I'll probably think they're better than mine. I really want my partners to be comfortable with me and the roleplay, so I am always open to talk.

Finally, no God-moding any of mine, or anyone else's characters. I will return the favor and our experience together will be forfeit. Plain and Simple.

So, how about we move on to the juice?

The year is 2029, and much like the end of the world movies, the world went to hell pretty quickly. Unlike the movies though, the end of life didn't happen in explosions, laser, or mindless hunger driven monsters. No, the world ended in a simple shudder between one breath and the next. A viral outbreak had bodies flocking to hospitals, doctors and nurses having to turn them away.

Just as quickly as it started, it ended. Millions upon millions were dead. Those that survived, were alone and far spread. Only, they no longer seemed alone. Creatures that thrived in darkness and silence hunted those remaining down, free from their supposed slumber.

The survivors left have to find a way to combat these creatures as well as survive.

Please let me know if you're interested by commenting below. I'd like to do this with 3-4 people, and if they wanted to make more than one character, I'd be all right with that as well. I'll post a character sheet once I get interest.

Last edited:
I find in a story idea like this powers become the focus of the story, rather than the characters themselves, as I think it should be. It's just too easy to exploit powers unless they're very tightly controlled.

Is this still open? I do love a good apocalyptic story ~~

I think I might be interested since Emberstone seems a little paused at the moment.

I'm interested. I've been wanting to dive back into rp. : 3
Any more info about the worldbuilding aspect of it or is that something that will be discussed later when the group is ready?

Last edited:
Is the group full, maybe? Else I'm moving on if there's no update >.>

Back
Top Bottom