Party DevilMan Style w/Me - Dark Elf/Demon Overlord, Kidd

Currently reading:
Party DevilMan Style w/Me - Dark Elf/Demon Overlord, Kidd

Kidd

Kleisthenes, Demonic Elf Overlord of Above & Below
Local time
Today 10:33 AM
Not sure how to start, a few facts about my character (who is based off of me - roughly)

Name: Kleisthenes or Kleis

23 in human years and in appearance, have been ruling over the darklands for hundreds of years.
Body:
  • Height/weight:
    • Dark Elf: 6'2" & 170 lbs
    • Demonic Overlord: 10'4" & 310 lbs
  • Physique:
    • Dark Elf form - toned (think swimmer's body but a bit more jacked) long, straight, ebony hair.
    • Demonic Overlord - ripped body, huge chest, shoulders, and biceps. Tapered waist with 8 hunks of muscle bulging out of his smooth, cold skin. Twisted horns and hybrid bat/feathered wings, with a serpent's tail.
  • Personality: cynical, charismatic, work-hard-play-harder attitude, chaotic neutral at heart, has a soft side if you play your cards right, likes to dominate most of the time but once in a blue moon wishes to service.
  • Star sign: Cancer
  • Sexuality: Pansexual (he is a demon overlord... come on people... anyone is fair game)
  • Gender: Was not constructed societally in his homeland, but let's just say "well endowed" (he/him/his)
  • Looking for: slaves, wives, money, power, men, action, & ... love?
  • Into: all sorts of play (consensual) this includes non-con, knifeplay, master/slave, voyeurism, group, etc.
#CanYouTameTheBeast?

Last edited:
My brethren, how I see the crown glow in its hellish magnificence. Our paths may cross again if fate intends it to.

For now as the old prince knows, I welcome thy presence here in the limbo that is the sanctum. ~ Jack

Back
Top Bottom