Either Needed Past the Event Horizon (Superhero/Villain Beginnings)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Past the Event Horizon (Superhero/Villain Beginnings)

I think he would fit in just nicely. I will update the character page when I get home tonight.

I've updated the characters thread now.

I still have one other spot currently open, yes.

Name: Damion C. Hethren

Race: Werewolf

Realm of Origin: Magical realm. He was Originaly human however, a witch from the magical realm cursed him just around age 11. (Aka using old werewolf folklore. Also he just knows its a curse and no idea who cast it. he is only following small, vage clues.)

Appearance: Damion has short, Dark brown hair. His eyes are a deep blue sea which tends to glow from time to time due to the curse. his skin is light brown and helps his eyes pop out. For clothing he wears black leather jacket that covers a gray v neck tshirt. His pants are black jeans the are tucked into a pair of boot that have silver skulls on the buckle. A tattoo of a cresent moon with a star on his front left hip. His Back is covered with scares from bullet and knife wounds. He stand at 5'4" makign his a fairly small person but he never let that bother him.

Powers/Abilities: Damion is only able to change to a werewolf under the full moon. However as a human he has the ability of enhanced ability and sences for example: Hearing, eyesight, streanth, speed, stamina ext. He is also well educated in witch craft like Curses, charms, enchantments, and necromancy. Despite the Magical abilites he has, he is well diverse in Hand to hand combat and fire arms.

History: the only memory he has of his child hood was waking up in a hospital at the age of 12. After that he had been living in an orpanage, causing logts of trouble and being you basic trouble maker. He was never adopted so when turned 18 he fell off the goverments and almost any offical system. Doing odd jobs ,that most people wont take, for cash duing the day but at night he goes out at night for hunting criminal and being your basic vigilanti. At this time he was well aware of being a werewolf and the tattoo on his left hip was the souce of his formations during the full moon. Thuse causing his intrest on dark magic and necromancy to become ans became a hobby and aidin his night job. When the Mistical world reviled its self to the human race Damion did his best to continue what dose by staying under the radar and hunting anything that caused problems. leading him to land in a small towm of Oakwood where he belives the person who cursed him lived. Along the way he started to hope that it would revile the hidden past that he never thought about until now.

P.s he dose not remember he was human. all he knows is that he has a curse and with reseach he only suspects that he was human. there fore he only knows about his life as a werewolf and is use to is. as a orphan he would always runaway on the full moon so he wouldn't get caught. He is use to hiding and is use seeing magical creature in his life and being a part or both worlds. He is well skilled in his powers and is looking for other ways to use them. So he is a complete out cast from both worlds and likes to keep it that way.

Last edited:
Okay, for the most part he looks good to me, there's just something I want to clear up. There are humans native in the mythic realm in addition to all of the magical races. The two realms also ran unbeknownst to one another until the two were mashed up together. So my point is that he would have been a citizen of one his whole life until now, probably the mythic realm given his origin.

Okay, looking better, just keep in mind that the worlds coming together was a completely unprecedented event so no one really knows why or how it happened, and that the merge literally happened about a day ago in universe. I'm going to have to go reread my initial infor and plot stuff to see if I can make that clearer since you're the third person I've told that now lol.

"How are you so used to this? It happened a day ago.
―I'm a fucking sentient puppet. I'm actually panicking, you just can't see it on my fucking face because I don't have facial expressions."

Name: Daleron of Derinae
Race: Human
Realm of Origin: Magic Realm
Appearance: At 6ft 3in tall, Daleron is a tank of a man. His skin is tan from days spent in the sun, and he keeps his long dark brown hair tied back. With broad shoulders, he sports a beige cloth tunic underneath leather weapon holsters on his chest. Two knife holsters strap to his legs. He also wears armored cloth pants, adorned with lion fur. He will either go barefoot, or with sandals. His favorite? His wife made a pair of sandals from their village's sacred tree. He feels as light as a feather on them.
Powers/Abilities: Daleron is a trained Ystano, a skilled ranger raised from the young men and women of Derinae. Daleron chose to study investigation techniques and tracking, both animals and man. He is one of the most skilled archers in the village, and a force to be reckoned with in close quarters combat. A keen eye helps his aim stay true, and a sharp mind remains his greatest weapon. His magic knowledge remains extremely limited, but he is interested in stealth magic.
History: Born and raised a countryman, Daleron was the pride of his village. Born into relative wealth, Daleron's education from young focused on defending his village. Born to hermit parents, who abandoned him as an infant, he was put into the care of Brother Feronea, a monk at the village monastery. By 8, he'd begun his ranger training. At 15, Daleron was inducted into the Ystano, an elite group dedicated to rooting out evil, and allowing right to prevail. By 20, he had led several successful attacks and ambushes. His wife, Narena, and his son, Manoo, were his world. Then, the event happened. He found himself in a strange land, and everyone he knew was gone. He needed to find out why,

Oh, i dig it. I'll add that onto the character page and am going to close this up for interest for now. We'll see how things go after a couple of rounds of replies in case anyone vanishes or whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom