MxF Peek at this thread!

Currently reading:
MxF Peek at this thread!

PeekABoo

Serf
Local time
Today 6:42 AM
Hey everyone!
So, disclaimer, I am fairly rusty but I've been rping for years before my little break from it and I'm sure I'll get back in the swing of things in no time. To potential partners: Thank you for your patience with me!

I prefer playing females in heterosexual pairings and I have plenty of plots that are more story based than smut. I would like them that way and if you want more smut, I politely suggest clicking away from my thread now. That being said, I am fine with smut but only after our characters begin feeling for each other and it would be in modest amounts. With romance being my main preferred genre, I've got to expect it in the roleplay at some point. My no go's with smut are bathroom things, blood, excessive pain and intended pain. I can probably think of more, but those are my hard no's that immediately come to mind.

I am a mirror roleplayer, meaning I tend to give around the same length my partner gives me. Though, for the sake of keeping interest, I at least give 4 paragraphs. If you happen to post less than that consistently, I likely will lose interest.

Assume all my ideas, despite some being inspired by sources containing younger characters, are meant to be played with all main characters being 18+. Both to comply with the site and with my own preference.

Now, onto the ideas I really want to play out:

HERO(INE): Hero x Crush
Inspired by Spiderman Homecoming
I like the idea of the pseudo-love triangle between the hero as a civilian, the crush, and the crush having feelings for the hero while just a mysterious hero of the city! (if that didn't make sense please tell me) This one, though, would take place in either the workplace or college so our characters are of age and not in high school. This plot doesn't need to have smut, really depends on my partner. I am fine playing either the crush or the hero!

LOVE SICK: Object of Obsession x Yandere
Inspired by Yandere Simulator
This is a gorey one. I would greatly prefer it be pretty gruesome to a point just because of the inspiration and other examples of yandere characters in anime, games, and so on. However, if my partner would like to tone it down, that would be fine! This one would also take place in college. This also could take place in the workplace and possibly other settings if anyone wants to snowball with me. Once again, I don't mind either role for this pairing and it does not need to contain a ton of smut, depends on my partner.
I do have a plan for LOVE SICK once we do hit smut territory, but I would prefer talking about that in PM because it may be sensitive material.

WILD WEST: Saloon girl x Outlaw
I had a rp about an outlaw taking a saloon girl hostage in order to escape the law, but it sadly died before we got to good parts. I'd love to recreate it or revamp it with someone new!

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: Beastly female x male beauty
Think gender bending Beauty and the Beast.

Vague idea (requires a bit of world building) -

Some sort of survival rp, of course involving romance because I love it so much.

I would love to make one based around a dystopian setting. I think would like the main issue driving this to be a population issue of some kind. For example, something Hunger Games-ish to resolve overpopulation or something Handmaid's Tale (going off the book as I haven't seen the show yet) to resolve lack of population. I would really appreciate a partner that can help me world build and brain storm so these ideas are not too much like the examples I provided.

HOWEVER, I'd be very interested in doing either of the examples with OC's since canon characters can be a bit tough to play and easily get OOC for me.

ALL my ideas are slow burners, meaning lots of story with very little smut (in the beginning, at least). It also means lots of character development, events, growth in their relationship, etc.

I will likely come up with more plots, but for now that is it.

Back
Top Bottom