Avarice West

High Priest of Shenanigans
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:47 AM
Pronouns
he/him, they/them
Just checking to see if there is an interest for a Persona 5 based roleplay thread.

I was thinking of calling it - Persona Aces -

The story will have to be set in the future of the Persona 5 universe. The students will have to be at a university instead of high school. All main characters must be over 18.

In the story Joker's persona has been fractured and multiple versions of him now exist taking on different aspects of his personality.

There could be a curious Joker, a trickster Joker, an innocent Joker, An evil Joker.

I'm not super familiar with the game but I think it could be a lot of fun. You could pick your favorite Joker or play as one of the other characters from Persona 5. You could also create an OC.

The Jokers could work together to figure out how they got split apart and defeat the villain so they can come back together as one, or they could fight each other to be the last Joker standing.

I'm also looking for someone to be my co-captain and help run the game by fielding questions from other players and helping keep things accurate to the Persona 5 universe.

Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom