MxM Phantasmagoria

Zory

Sunshine Riptide
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:40 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
It was the title right? The title caught you? Curious to know what it means or have you already googled it? Yes, it's a real word. It means a sequence of real or imaginary images like those seen in a dream.

A Little about me:

I have been writing for close to 18 years now. This, by no means, mean that I can write well. I just love to write though and have an aspiring dream to write my own book one day. So the passion is here, I just need help with fanning the flame sometimes.

I am going to admit that this is a search for a rare and mythical creature. I've found a few on this site so I know they exist. I ask that you read my preferences and take them to heart. PM if interested.

• MxM
  • Also, my male characters are almost always switches and verse. Please don't message me saying you want to write as a submissive bottom, or overbearing top. I want to write with someone willing to play a switch/verse to mix it up
  • No one-liners. I know sometimes there isn't much you can do, but the great thing about a human brain is that it never shuts up. I want to know what your character is thinking. At the same time, I need something to work with. My characters are not mind readers unless it pertains to the story and in most cases it won't. Give me something to work with.
  • Because of the two rules above, if you are struggling with a response because of my post, let me know. I will happily edit it. This is a joint effort. I may have posted the ideas, but I leave a lot of room for plotting. This story will be both of our ideas.
  • OOC chatting is a must. I love it. I want someone who wants to talk about writing ad much as I do. Investment in the plot.
  • 3rd person only please. It makes it easier to read for me.
  • I like faceclaims but they aren't a must. Descriptions are though. I need to see what my character is looking at.I don't like to force character relationships.
  • No God-Moding. If you need my character to do a small something, let me know and I would gladly give you a response or something short they would do so you can continue, I would and I would extend the same courtesy. By no means would I ever take your character and assume their response.
  • I like more story than sex, but I also like the sex to push some boundaries. I don't have many hard limits. No toilet stuff. If you're unsure, please feel free to ask. I'll offer you the same courtesy.
  • I'm big on slow builds. They do not fall in love immediately. They can have a hookup, angry sex, or something of the like, but there is no love on the first page. I will lose interest.
  • When it comes to mental disorders, I'm all for it. Characters always have flaws but remember mine isn't any different. That said, my characters are not here to coddle yours. Support, yes, but they will not cater. It sounds harsh, but my characters sole purpose isn't to make yours happy. My character needs reassurance too. However, I am completely game for something your character needs help fixing too. Relationships are 50/50 afterall.
  • Finally, be patient with me. I'm on a lot when I am not at work, but if I have to take a few days off, or there are irregularities in my attendance I will be sure to let you know. Give me a few days to respond. I try to give my full effort to a reply and it could take me a day or two if I am tired. There are times I forget a reply and need a nudge. Feel free to do so after a few days, I wont mind.I like 3 or more paragraphs a reply unless its agreed that we do a lot of bouncing back and forth quickly. I can guarantee a lengthy reply once a week. I work 4 days a week for about 12 hours on each day and it's hard for me to get online for more than a few minutes, however I am always on Discord. On those days, I wouldn't expect a reply. The three days I am off of work, I would love to plot and write.

What I am truly looking for is someone to world build and create a story.

I'm not squeamish. Violence and descriptions of violence and gore bring emotion to the story and I am all for it. There are a few lines, but I I'd rather discuss that in DMs rather than here.

As far as sexual kinks, content and limits? I don't play dominant women. I prefer submissive women, at least in the bedroom. Brats, imps, and even troublemakers are a lot of fun. Sex scenes however don't need to become redundant or even the majority of the story. I am here for plot. Any relationship between our characters needs to be organic. Other sexual limits and kinks can be discussed in DMs as well.

Genres:
Supernatural
DystopianHorror
Mystery
Fantasy

Fandoms:

TV Shows:
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
The Originals

Games:
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Baldur's Gate 3
Phasmophobia

Movies:
Star Wars Movies
Jurassic Park/World
The Mummy

Possible Pairings: My Preferred Role is in Bold
Sorcerer/Paladin or Warrior
Werewolf/Hunter
Witch
/Hunter
Vampire/Hunter
Best Friends
Neighbors
Noble/Knight
College Student/Professor
Paramedic/Cop

MC and YC have been best friends for years. MC has had a crush on YC for as long as she can remember, though refuses to act on it out of fear of something going wrong and losing the friendship. YC is welcome to also have a secret crush or is just starting to see MC in a new light. MC Potential backstory: Has been married before, recently divorced. May or may not have a young child. Works in a Library or museum and has always been the quiet type.

MC and YC work together though YC has never noticed them. Recently single, MC gets a makeover that makes him more noticeable, especially to YC

YC is new to the building and MC happens to live next door. Could be new to the city as well and MC, doing the friendly thing is willing to show them around. Not a lot of ideas for this one yet.

Potions, Inc.
After centuries of a small occult family developing successful potions for love, fortune, and health, the youngest son decides to launch the family business of magic into the corporate world. What happens when someone manages to use his own potions against him? Prefer to play a modern, powerful witch with a publicly well known business. For humans he merely is the owner of one of the largest workout supplement companies however, many supernatural beings buy his products. I was thinking YC could be either an up and coming witch or the owner of a rival company.

YC is a witch hunter intent on locating and killing the witch that is rumored to be in this small sleepy town. When YC catches up to the witch (MC) not all is what it seems. Will MC be able to change your mind about some of the witches in the world or will you still kill him? And what is that dark presence that seems to follow MC?

Anything to do with Apocalypse and zombies would be welcome!

Story preferences if those plots don't work:

Supernatural, apocalypse (especially zombies,) horror, vampires, werewolves, witches, mermaids, dragons, etc. I'd happily come up with something together.

Really wanting a good, slow-build story. If you don't like my plots, feel free to hit me up with one of your own or even a pairing of your own.

Anyway, message me, don't post here if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom