Currently reading:
MxF Pick Your Poison

Local time
Today 5:20 AM
Greetings!

I have endless possibilities when it comes to my preferred genres or plots, but before we get into that, go ahead and take a look at a few things I'd like you to know about roleplaying with me.
  • My content is highly mature. I use vulgar language and lewd detail.
  • Kinda goes along with above, but my role-plays usually contain a fair bit of sexual interactions between characters. In other words, I write heavy Smut. But I also find plot if not equally, than even more important. In my opinion, if the story behind it is no good, what's the point? Of course, sometimes I do crave senseless smut, from time to time.
  • I try to write extensive replies to my partners in order to give them enough material to respond to. I would hope my partner would do the same for me.
Genres: Including but not limited to....
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Paranormal
  • Sci-Fi
  • Mystery
  • Fantasy
  • Mythology
Cravings: Including but not limited to...
  • Priest x Witch
  • Nun x Demon
  • Demon x Angel
  • Student x Teacher
  • God x Goddess
  • Ghost x Psychic
  • Master x Slave/Servant
  • Boss x Employee
  • Detective x Reporter
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Biker/Gang Member x Citizen
  • Hero x Villain
  • Dirty Cop x Citizen
  • Outlaw x Seamstress
  • Bounty Hunter/Hitman x Target
  • Priestess x Warrior
  • Sith x Jedi
  • Also survivors of a zombie apocalypse sounds fantastic
Just to wrap things up, I'd like to say that I am a female looking for a male roleplay partner. If you found any of my information above to your liking and would like to brainstorm an awesome scenario together, please let me know!

I look forward to hearing from you, have a great rest of your day!

Last edited:
hey there, just came from your thread and was curious if a rp was possible?

Seems like you've already got a couple prospects, but I'd be interested in RPing with you if you're still looking for partners!

Greetings =3. I would be interested in working out a Nun and Demon Rp with you could be lots of fun =3

Hello I am very interested in writing with you. Would you like to brainstorm some ideas?.

Back
Top Bottom