TATTOOS: a seagull on her collarbone, a crown on her wrist
PIERCINGS: two on her left ear, three on her right
EXTRAS: obviously very freckled

PERSONALITY:

|
inspired by:

V9OlFBW.gif

HAN SOLO
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

|
sarcastic and charismatic, Piper Morgan was definitely inspired by Han Solo. the endless one-liners and sassy quips are two traits the pirate and space pilot have in common. The only difference is, while Han Solo is more practical and unfeeling, all Piper does is feel, and she takes the saying "trust your gut" almost too literally. Her emotions often get the best of her, which often lands her in sticky situations.

eIa1wID.gif

MAX MAYFIELD
"From now on, you leave me and my friends alone."
|

Fiercely protective and loyal to her friends and loved ones, Piper and Max are one in the same in this sense and many others. Like Max, Piper always puts her friends and family first, no matter what. Additionally, both characters are hot-headed, fun-loving, and are complete masters at sass. Both Piper and Max are unafraid to show how they truly feel, wearing their hearts on their sleeves and taking absolutely no shit from anyone.

MvsQx4M.gif

GINNY WEASLEY
"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
|

OKAY OKAY HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE! When I say that Piper is like Ginny, I mean that Piper is like book Ginny. The quote above demonstrates that nicely, along with the fact that both girls are astonishingly daring, independent, and always go after what they want.

♚​

Back
Top Bottom