All Pitching New Ideas

Currently reading:
All Pitching New Ideas

arcadiasea

Serf
Local time
Today 8:24 PM
Hi! I've settled in a bit and feel more comfortable, so i decided it's time to make a request thread.

I have a few ideas i really want to try, so if any of these interest you don't be afraid to PM me! I write my best with MxF but for the write story i could do FxF!

What I am looking for:
- Anyone who will respond to our thread at least once a week. If it takes longer, don't be afraid to let me know. I can usually respond every other day.
- People who want a fairly detailed, long term story and can keep up with at 2-3 paragraphs minimum per post.
- Someone who loves/doesn't mind plot charting and talking in PMs about where our story is going!I love talking about characters and where you see them going next. I think it just makes the flow alot better. It's usually how my brilliant plot twist ideas come along. ;)

P.S Smut for smuts sake isn't my thing. I love writing smut but there is such a thing as a limit, too. If our characters have it out on the first day, let it make sense. 60/40 story to smut ratio if the story is sexually charged, 70/30 if it isn't!
-Nothing that breaks forum rules.
-No bathroom related things.

Pairings/Plots: In bold are the
Pairings:
VampirexWitch
VampirexProgeny
WerewolfxWitch
WerewolfxShifter
Healer
xWounded
Bonded/Soulmates

Plots:

YC (werewolf of sorts) who was born and raised by non-parental family member here) due to the fact that his pack was (mostly) wiped out by a wild fire when he was young. After the death of his grandmother he moved to the U.S., needing a fresh start. MC is a young witch whose details haven't exactly been determined.

Werewolves are all 'bonded' to witches when they reach the age of maturity. This is a choice. Weres from royal bloodlines/highborn families have a pick of any witch they want from the age of 21 onward. YC decides to take one on since his time of being the leader of his faction/kingdom/pack has arrived. YC picks MC. They make the bond, but after they touch it is discovered that are also mates. So at the same time that they forged the telepathic bond of witch/were YC realized that MC is also supposed to be his soulmate. This creates a conflict of interest (both are betrothed), and overall chaos ensues are YC tries to handle these new feelings, and MC tries to adjust to being around wolves.

I feel like it could be interesting to play out, especially if MC out the whole finding out that she is his lupus mate? Like..he knows, but he hasn't told her yet, and while he's been trying to avoid her as much as possible but can't because he has this overwhelming urge to be around her and 'claim' his mate.

After a violent outbreak of powerful witches, society has decided to regress towards the times when Witch hunting was popular. Modernized tools of hunting has forced witches into hiding. Now nearly 60 years later, witches have finally found peace and ease but society still has a blind hatred of witches. Yc stumbles upon a MC during witch ritual in a nearby forest of her/his house. Will this man/woman keep this witches secret or will he/she be the end of her peaceful life?

Back
Top Bottom