Unspecified Play with Porcelain (UPDATED 5/12/22)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Play with Porcelain (UPDATED 5/12/22)

PerfectPorcelain

I could be your perfect disaster...
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:17 AM
I go by Porcelain for those interested, because everyone should know by now I am not perfect. :p I am 30, married, and have been roleplaying for most of my life. Don't be afraid to say hello! I love OOC chat and love to get to know who I am writing with. I love surrounding myself with similarly minded people and am honored to think of those I write with as friends. If you're looking for a writing partner who is invested, you've come to the right place.

AVAILABILITY: I try my best to post at least twice per week, however, I am a teacher and a wife. Life can get hectic. I have been known to reply ten times in one day and then not post again for a week, or write for a solid week and then be gone for a week. It honestly depends on my workload. I am on USA EST time and tend to be more active in the evenings. That being said, school vacation time like "Christmas Break", "Spring Break", and more importantly "Summer Break" allow me to have more flexibility! I appreciate patient and understanding partners. The stories and characters will be worth it, I promise! **It should also be noted that I reply to posts in the order in which my partners respond. I have quite a few stories going on at once, and it's the only way I can truly keep track. So, if you want me to respond faster, you too should respond faster. :)

POST LENGTH: I try to post three solid paragraphs at least. I like a lot of content. The only time it may be less than that is if we are in heavy dialogue. I will try to match my partners' post lengths. I can also keep up with multiple characters, so if you are interested in more than just our two individual characters, let me know! I ask that my partners try to have a similar post length. Playing off of one sentence (even if it is more smut-based) gets boring. I need narrative, people!

KINKS AND THINGS: I do not have a preference about you playing as male or female. I am open to both, and I can play both as well! My f-list is here, but here's a taste: I can be kinky, and like to be, but let's rule out the out-of-the-ordinary stuff (toilet play, gore, death, etc.). I do enjoy light BDSM things, but I'm not super into the master/slave "super dominant" stuff. That being said, I also enjoy themes that are weird and darker (non-con, kidnap, blackmail, tentacles, forced, etc.) but it has to make sense with the plots and the characters. In summary: I love plots and I love smut; let's have the best of both worlds. I usually like to have about a 60/40 ratio for story to smut. I love getting characters together, but I feel like it has to be earned. If they just go at it all the time with no drama or anything in between, I will get bored and back out. I WILL NOT WRITE 100% SMUT!

CHARACTERS:
While I do not have a "collection" of characters that I use, I pride myself on creating a character for our story independently. My characters usually are sassy spitfires who love to be seduced and played with. They hold their own and don't give in easily. I usually prefer to have my characters reveal themselves through the story, rather than on a character sheet, but I do absolutely love face claims. I use them for every one of my characters to help me truly visualize them. I love a partner that does the same, but it is not necessary, of course.

RECENT CRAVINGS:

Always down for something Dragon Age related!

If you come at me with an androgynous-looking character for a FxF pairing, I will love you forever!

PAIRINGS:
Slice of Life
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Horror

Jane Austen Inspired
Victorian England Setting
Post-Apocalyptic
Titanic Setting
Dragon Age Series
Mass Effect Series
The Walking Dead Series (by TellTale Games)
Detroit: Become Human
Uncharted

Star Wars
Neighbor x Neighbor
Professor x Student
(Step) Dad x (Step) Daughter
Father's Friend x Daughter
(Step) Brother x (Step) Sister
Older Sister's Boyfriend x Younger Sister
Immortal x Mortal
Pirate x Royal Princess
Bad Guy x Good Girl
Adventurer x Islander

Prison Guard x Prisoner
Human x Ghost

Alien x Human (either role, MxF or FxF)
Fan x Band Member (MxF or FxF)
Band Member x Band Member (MxF or FxF)
Kidnapper x Victim (MxF or FxF)
Stranded Survivers
Creature/Monster x Human
Royal x Commoner/Servant/Knight/Royal
Futa x Female

- If there is a pairing you would like to write and it is not here, send me a message.
I'm usually down for anything that has drama and romance! -

Please PM me if you're interested in writing! xoxo

Last edited:
Updated pairings and added some plot ideas! :)

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Molly and I was also a member of Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying! I think I would love to roleplay with you if you have some time. I understand your schedule as a teacher! I am a college student so I will be busy at times as well! But I absolutely love slice of life and I always have a hard time finding people that want to do it! Please let me know if you are interested! I would love to hear back from you!

I'd like to do Step-sister X Step-brother, PM me please, I'll go easy on my step-sister... ;)

Hi! I'm really interested in the Band Member x Fan RP (I have a character in a band) or the Professor x Student RP if you're still looking for some partners for those!

Gave my post a slight facelift.

Also, looking for seductive plots with deep characters! <3

Back
Top Bottom