la Sirena Chilota 🌺
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:56 PM
Pronouns
🐠 She/ her
OH GREAT!

you made it..

Thank you for coming! I'm in dire need for a partner to play the role of Darion Castillo. He's a rogue werewolf!

If you're still interested, the character is an oc of my longterm partner, Venari99, who has been mia for nearly 5 months without a definite word. This rp is one of the first I've done since I've began role-playing this year, therefore its very dear to me. So I'd like to continue it. At this point, I am very desperate so if you have a male werewolf oc that you're more comfortable/ familiar with, we can swap him in. Or im totally willing to allow you to write in a new male lead of any origin. If you chose this, and him and olivianna become an item, then he becomes an enemy to darion.

Its sort of a long read... but I do hope you finish it. I'll list some key notes down below so that you have quick points for reference.

PLOT

so far

LORE

world as they know it

Demons- horrible flesh devouring monsters that only roam at night and away from poorly lit human settlements. Most times are forgotten/ neglected familiars of vampires or (rarely) witches
Vampires- mysterious creatures of the night that perish in sunlight and are grievously harmed by silver. Have learned cohabitation with humanity is vital to their survival though they consider the other no more than livestock. Are mainly aristocratic and keep to their respective territories.
Werewolves- are wolves blessed with the ability to transform, at will, partially or fully into humans. Live in packs. Mortal enemy of vampires and are demon slayers.
Lycans- are considered human though some live exclusively in wolf form. Are cursed without the ability to control when they shift into full blown wolves. Live amongst werewolf packs
Witches- are exclusively female. Live in coverns. These women are inheritors of a specific magic passed down from their mothers. They are trained up in their craft from birth. Given away to a paladin at 30 for marriage/breeding. Most earn wands or trinkets to hone their magic to its greatest potential
Paladins- counterpart to witches. Exclusively male, if pure human heavily augmented by the church with science . Employees of the kingdom. Non-magic users but are extensively trained, knowledgeable, and capable of kill demons, vampires, and werewolves. Only found in walled cities unless dispatched by the church.
Human(sometimes Gifted)- regular hunted peoples of the earth. Rarely, human male sons of witches are gifted with magic that must be honed. Are outcast by both paladins and witches.

Side note: If you've ever watched the Castlevania Netflix adaptation of the popular game series, this is used for the setting. So sort of medieval, dystopian, scattered cities, castles, peasants, taverns, horseback, carriage, sort of time period though heavy on the fantasy. So magical light fixtures, modernized sanitary contraptions, etc.

**CHARACTERS**

brief who's who

All characters, besides Darion, are controlled by me. So if you arent comfortable with having more than one character to play, that's alright. I got it. Perfectly fine. But if at anytime you need to take over a side character that's alright with me as long as they stay relatively in their design.
Olivianna- 26 year old orange eyed dark skinned witch. Has abandoned her covern due to mistreatment and is seeking answers. Believes her practice is with fire though unsure because the covern refuses to fully acknowledge her.
Darion Castillo- 30ish green eyed brown haired werewolf. Is a rogue wolf who left his pack and makes a living as a traveling mercenary. Deeply troubled and abuse ridden past has made his wolf side carnal and somewhat difficult to control.
Estella- oliviannas blue eyed burnett best friend and ex lover. Refused to leave the covern with olivia. Hates her for abandoning her.
Bjorn- 40 something year old tavern owner with a soft spot for damsels. Is a red headed though salt bearded and burly man. He's gifted with lightning that he channels through guns. Is one of the many ex lovers of lorelei but considered by her the truest. Best friends with young min
Young min- of Asian decent. Is 28. Is bjorns business partner and longtime friend. Bonded over the fact that they are gifted. His element is water which he hones with a katana, sometimes his chopsticks. Exceptionally perceptive and is an amazing chef
Watcher- ancient witch that occasionally dabbles in peoples fate who she finds interesting enough.
Lorelei- 48 year old blue eyed burnett owner of the town brothel. Is a charming southern bell type business woman with an eye for investment. Is a master herbalist and is well sought after for her weed. Was promiscuous back in her time and has a long list of ex lovers, Bjorn being one and darion the most current. Striking resemblance to estella
Covern- witch organization that has placed a bar on oliviannas powers and refuses to teach her but keeps her close her due to the fact she is a female gifted (has the potential to use all elements).
The Order- holy order of priests and paladins that serve the kingdom.

THREAD

still here? you're a saint!

Thread 'Nightly Chilvary (..Olivianna.. & Venari99)' https://writerssanctum.com/threads/nightly-chilvary-olivianna-venari99.27994/

**DISCLAIMER!**

forgive me!

@Venari99 I hope you don't take offense should you return! If you see this and wish to resume as we were, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to jump back in.

As for my new partner. Don't worry. I'm fine with running a parallel universe lol. We will begin a new thread separate from the original titled the same thing.
** If you've made it this far might aswell hit me up!**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom