MxF Please Help Kind Sir

Currently reading:
MxF Please Help Kind Sir

Rainalee

Elegance
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:18 PM
(Closed) So I've had this itch to play a pretty helpless character. SO helpless, it will take a good man to really help her out.

What to expect:
My character, Shaylee, is going to be very helpless. She doesn't even speak English! As a matter of fact....the language she seems to speak isn't even detected...where could she be from?

She will be dressed in very...odd and slightly revealing clothing. Getting her used to normal civilized clothes will be a fun challenge.

She is innocent and knows nothing of the dangers of the world...or of personal space. She's a tad wild and loves fun...but keeping her from getting into trouble may prove to be a challenge.

She will learn the language lol don't worry. Though it may be choppy and odd when she does learn to speak.

Finding out her history and her reason for being here will be a major part of the plot. She will have slight amnesia, where as she has simply forgotten why she's come or where she's from.

Villains will come for her. Be prepared to fight for her.~ Fantasy and powers will come into play later on. Battles may increase in intensity the further the rp carries.

Love will happen, and when it develops, you must make her feel comfortable enough to accept the coming bedroom scene, if you've not yet made her comfortable enough, she will get shy and run off and hide. Making almost a challenge. You must earn her at your side in bed.

This is to be fun and light hearded. A romantic comedy, action adventure. :) We can discuss other details if you'd like. I don't mind simple paragraph posts or huge ones. Whatever gets the point accross. Just no sentences please. Give me at least a paragraph of detail and let me visualise what's happening.

I'm not usually a forum role player, but if we begin, I'll do my best to post consistantly. X3

Also I know it says mxf. You can be a female irl with a male character. Lol I just like the idea of some poor guy trying to handle an innocent and helpless wild girl.

Last edited:
This is an absolutely brilliant concept for a roleplay. Hope someone takes you up on it and you have a fantastic time with it! Now's not a good time or I'd be interested myself. I love mystery and discovery.

Thanks! I'm kinda excited. X3 I love romance com adventures and mystery too.

I'm planning on choosing from those who showed interest on my day off tomorrow. :) thanks for showing interest!

Back
Top Bottom