Unspecified Plot Driven Request Thread

Currently reading:
Unspecified Plot Driven Request Thread

Local time
Today 9:57 AM
Hello & welcome! Thanks in advance for reading through my request thread!
I'm looking for 1 or 2 extra long-term partners. I'll try to reply daily if not a couple of times a day but depending on the need for writing breaks or taking time off regarding personal events I promise I'll give a heads up if/when this happens. You're also entitled to your own time to tend to your own self-care / recharge as needed.

A little bit about me and my preferences:
  1. Plot-Story Driven- Straight up smut is not for me, and I'm rarely in the mood for it. While I do enjoy NSFW sprinkled here and there as needed, I'll want the characters to get to intimacy organically.
  2. Multiple Paragraphs to Lengthy posts- I like partners who really like to write and will push me to become a better writer.
  3. Writing in the third person- I just find it awkward to write like I am living the lives of my characters...
  4. Multiple characters & Character Development- I like creating several characters. I also like to challenge myself by playing both male and female characters although my comfort zone is playing female.
  5. World Building- I'm very interested in world-building but it's not a must for everyone
  6. Pairings- I can go for MxF or FxF
Basic Pairings I would be interested in:
Red = Really Craving

Modern Slice of Life: Would love something heartwarming and sweet

• College Friend x College Friend
  • Business Manager x New hire (Could be a cafe or restaurant for example)
  • CEO x Secretary
  • Artist x Muse
  • Rival x Rival; The cute little childhood rivals all grown up and still getting on each other's nerves! But when it comes down to it they still really admire each other.
Modern Slice of Life & Supernatural
  • Ghost x Closeted-Psychic
Modern or Medieval paired with Supernatural, Fantasy, or Action :
  • Escaped Test Subject x Human
  • Supernatural being (Fallen Angel, werewolf, or vampire) x Human
  • Supernatural police department!
  • Divine Being x Divine Servant
  • Supernatural Being x Human
Historical:
  • Royalty x Royalty / Nobility (arranged marriage)
  • Royalty x Rebel
  • Assassin x Target
  • Viking x Raid Captive / Nobility
Crime:
  • Mafia Boss's Daughter x Bodyguard/secret undercover cop
  • Detective x Assassin
Other / Fandom Inspired: I rarely go for fandoms but I'd be interested in them sometimes. I'll be more likely to make my own character though.
  • Might be a weird craving but I'm wanting to create a plot inspired by the Netflix movie, "The Old Guard" Immortal Warrior (Looks young but is really ancient) x New Immortal (Died for the first time / came back to life)
  • Working with the Harry Potter Universe
  • Working with the GOT universe
Plot Ideas: Changes or alterations can be discussed in PM

1) Debt for inheritance:
As the daughter of a deadbeat gambler, MC thought her father finally cleaned up his act. He started a business a few months ago, and with the hope to encourage this turn around she chose to help him manage it. The unfortunate bit is that she didn't see it coming when the loan sharks came looking for her father to collect the debt. Even worse? He put all the money into the business they'd been running which was only just starting to pick up a little bit because she got involved.
The business could be a night club, restaurant, bar, training gym. Craving the training gym scenario specifically if her father was really into MMA or something!

2) Royal Hostage: Either your character or mine, The Tirant King's Heir would be kidnapped and taken hostage by a band of rebels. The Leader / High ranking rebel being the romantic counterpart. This can be done with any of the following themes: Medieval, Modern, or Science Fiction.

4) The Villainess Lives Again: For as long as she could remember, her happiness was dependent on ensuring the success of her brother. As a master manipulator and schemer, she became the most valuable ally in seizing the empire's throne for her brother. Which was why her brother's betrayal cut so deeply as she was imprisoned and punished for all her crimes. To finally silence her, one night her own granted her death by poison. When she accepted death she thought that would be the end, yet the next thing she knew she woke up in her room several years in the past with a second chance. She won't make the same mistakes again.

Character Thread: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/bittersweet-character-thread.20756/

If nothing here strikes your fancy, feel free to message me with any ideas! PM me, please! If nothing else I'd love to chat and brainstorm.

Thanks again,

Olive

Last edited:
The below RP is what I'm interested in.
  1. Plot-Story Driven- Straight up smut is not for me, and I'm rarely in the mood for it. While I do enjoy NSFW sprinkled here and there as needed, I'll want the characters to get to intimacy organically.
  2. Multiple Paragraphs to Lengthy posts- I like partners who really like to write and will push me to become a better writer.
  3. Writing in the third person- I just find it awkward to write like I am living the lives of my characters...
  4. Multiple characters & Character Development- I like creating several characters. I also like to challenge myself by playing both male and female characters although my comfort zone is playing female.
  5. World Building- I'm very interested in world-building but it's not a must for everyone
Modern with Supernatural & Action:
Escaped Test Subject x Human

Back
Top Bottom