MxF Plot idea / demon x human

Currently reading:
MxF Plot idea / demon x human

Mavi

Sick, Sad Tragedy.
Local time
Today 11:30 PM
So I got this really interesting plot idea hashed out having to do with a normal human young woman raised in a strictly Catholic family with all the fixings. Sunday mass, no sex before marriage, wears a cross around her neck and says the lords pray every night before bed. But here's the catch: she's a medium, able to see spirits of the dead, demons of all kinds and generally lives a pretty overwhelming life. To protect herself from prying demons and spirits she knows all anti possession prayers, wears a blessed jeweled cross around her neck, and essentially keeps to herself. After her twentieth birthday however it begins to get worse, especially after her very strict father passes away from Lyme's Disease and she's left alone (her mother having abandoned her as a child.)

She begins to rebel a little bit, going out drinking and so forth. This is where another character would come in, preferably male! A demon possessing a human, traipsing earth and looking for shit to disturb when my character runs across yours in a bar. She's drunk, doesn't know what she's saying but essentially reveals that she knows your char is a demon possessing a human and goes off about how evil they are. This opens up possibility for any type of relationship depending on what is plotted between you and I but really it's a religious person vs or X demon.

Please PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom