Unspecified Plot Ideas! (ON HOLD!)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Plot Ideas! (ON HOLD!)

CandyEyed

Extradimensional astral projection be like
Local time
Today 9:57 AM
(I am unfortunately putting a hold on my search for new roleplayers because I've gotten so many wonderful requests already!! I'll reopen soon once I finally get all my roleplays sorted out and started. Thank you!)

Hello hello. It's been a while since I've roleplayed here. I had a rough last year and only now started to get back on my feet. That being said, I'm very much looking forward to roleplaying again! (And also, to the two people I never responded too, I'm very sorry.. it was all just bad timing.)
I've made a small list of possible plot ideas. Hopefully, I'll add to them later on. But if any of these plots interest you, go ahead and send me a PM and we can build on them together. Please be sure to read my requirements first!

RP Requirements
Literacy - I expect my partner to write at least two paragraphs in their replies. I write about 2-5 but can easily change the length of my replies based on what you prefer.

Grammar
- While grammar is important to me, I won't judge you for any misspells or errors. I only ask that you make your writing readable. Please no text talk within roleplaying.

Description
- The style of your writing does not matter to me, as long as you add a decent amount of description in your replies when it's necessary. Description is a lot more important to me than 100% perfect grammar.

Patience
- Keep in mind my replies may take a while. I have a lot of studying to do so I won't be on all the time. But, I still try my best to check in every day. If it seems as though I haven't replied in a day or so, you can send me a poke message asking if I'm still available.

Romance
- I prefer our characters to form a bond over a certain period of time; I don't like rushed or forced romances. I don't mind smut at all, however I do not want smut to be the focus of any plot. I enjoy story and character development a lot more than sex.

Gender Pairings
- I do both MxF and FxF. While I have no issue with MxM, I don't usually play it because, as a bi womam, I try to spare people the awkwardness of some random chick playing their sexuality. But, if you have no problem with my gender and prefer MxM, of course I wouldn't mind! (This goes the same for other women who prefer MxF and don't mind a female playing the male.)

Communication
- Please be sure to tell me when or if you'll be absent for a while. If you've lost interest in the roleplay and would like to move on, don't be afraid to say so. More than likely I'll understand. I want us to be able to communicate.

Plot/Character Planning
- I strongly encourage OOC planning and would feel more comfortable about our roleplay if we planned it out and discussed our characters/ideas beforehand. Of course, I still enjoy surprises so if there are certain details you'd like to reveal within the roleplay itself, that's fine. But if I ask you a bunch of questions about our plot or your character before we start roleplaying, please don't get pissed at me.

((If I think of anything else, I'll add to this later.))

Plot Ideas
Most of the characters mentioned in these plots are freeform and can be created however you wish, as long as you stay within their basic description. Genders are also up for decision unless stated otherwise.

Nazi Hunters - Dieselpunk - Action
(( Dieselpunk - Google Search ))
Two proud agents in an alternate late 1940's have been assigned the mission to assassinate an ex-military Nazi who threatens to infiltrate one of America's most advanced weaponry industries. The two assassins are found to be incompatible with one another at first; One being an American agent forced out of retirement and having an outrageously hot head, and the other being a British agent who's skills are far more advanced. Even as their mission is top priority, they have to learn how to work with one another before their conceitedness leads them to great danger - which, it will.

While staying true to the basics of the 1940's era, this plot has a sci-fi twist to it which alters the subject. What changes and what doesn't is up to us. This being said, it means that even though this is (sort of) a historical based plot, we don't have to be 100% historically accurate. We just have to be practical with what we add or change.
Whether or not our character's relationship leads to romance is an option. Multiple characters besides our own may be involved, but you aren't required to play more than one character if you don't want to.

WARNING: This plot will mention fascism and other horrible things, and most likely will include gore. If you're squeamish or would rather not carry such a heavy subject matter, I don't suggest this plot.

King's Disciple x Woodland Witch - Medieval Fantasy - Romance
A heartless king, who has grown bored and unsatisfiable in old age, demands the entertainment of magic. Hearing tales of a young witch that lives deep within a far away woodland, he sends his most trusted knight to capture and bring her to his kingdom.
It is only after the knight finds the witch that they realize she is no ordinary spell caster, but an innocent soul who'd only suffer under the ruthless tyranny of the king. The knight must choose whether to honor his duties or to risk their life by betraying the king to protect the witch.

This plot has two different outcomes. One, the knight takes the witch to the kingdom where she will be the king's mage, causing their relationship to form over time within the castle (the calmer, slow burn outcome). Or two, the knight runs away with the witch where they will have to survive on a constant run from the king's huntsmen (the more adventurous outcome).
I prefer to play the witch, but if you absolutely want to, I don't mind playing the knight at all.

This plot will contain slight gore at most and optional smut. Unless we lead the plot to otherwise, these should be the only trigger warnings.

Countryside Cult - Modern Supernatural - Horror - Possible Group RP
Two people find themselves lost in a rural town. While the locals are assumed to be typical hicks who live under one giant communal rock, they are far more dangerous than they appear.
Deeply passionate of their occult-like religion, they hold the newcomers prisoner. There, they find others who have fallen victim to this violent cult, and they must find a way to escape before they meet the same fate.

This plot is very undeveloped, so if you're interested and would like to expand on it further, we can discuss it and hopefully come up with something fun!

So, this plot can become a group roleplay if more than one person is interested in it, which would change the plot from two main characters to maybe 3 at most. But, if you'd rather do a 1x1 roleplay, the plot can stay as it is. However, playing multiple characters may be required as this does take place in a town full of people. I only suggest this plot if you're comfortable with playing more than one character.

If you are looking for a group RP you can message me and ask.

Warnings: Major gore will hopefully be involved in this roleplay, as will the subject of cultism and religion.

Random Pairings

Here are a few pairings that I have nothing in mind for at the moment. If any of these appeal to you, we can come up with a plot for them.

• Demonic Monstrosity x Southern Belle - Historical Fantasy

• Norseman (Viking) x Huldra - Fantasy
(( Hulder - Google Search ))

• Minotaur x Nymph - Fantasy

• Serial Killer x Detective - Semi-Realistic Horror

• Crazed Artist x Incredibly Stressed Roommate - Realistic

• Space BountyHunter x Bounty - (Cyberpunk?) Sci-fi

• Android x Human - Sci-fi

That's all I have for now. Thank you for reading and hope to roleplay with you soon! ♡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom