Unspecified Plots, prompts, deepest fandom wants!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Plots, prompts, deepest fandom wants!

Local time
Today 8:55 AM
Well hello!

I'm Napoleon or Napo, writing to you from sunny England.

I've been roleplaying for around 6 years and I'm looking for partners! Most of this will probably be me trying to sell you my fandom cravings and plot prompts but hopefully there's something here that catches your eye. I'll try not to bore you with endless lists; here's some info about me and what I'd like from you, if you think we're compatible hopefully you'll continue onto my list of ideas!

I'll write in the third person, I'd like you to do the same.
I'll write at least three paragraphs per post, I'd love if you could match/write more.
I prefer FxF, but can do FxM as well.
In terms of romantic fandoms I'll only do canon x canon, OC x OC.
There's a good chance I'll be pretty active, able to reply a few times a week but if you can only post once a month that's chill.
I'll let you know if there comes a reason I can't respond for a while but I'm not one for bumping you for replies.
Smut is fine, I'd be looking for 60% to 70% plot. Chat to me about your limits.
Chat friendly! Send me gifs, tell me about your pets, continue plotting as we go. It's not a requirement by any means but feel free to say hello.

Onto my pairings/plot cravings... I'll love you 3000 if you find one to vibe with.

(FxF, Futuristic/Soulmate AU/Rebellion)

In the future, romance is engineered by an all-powerful app. Once a participant enrolls, they are unable to back out. The app sets up dates and calculates how long the relationship will last.

Our story follows Muse A (a non-believer that reluctantly works for the company that created the app) and Muse B (already happily coupled thanks to the experiment, waiting for their ceremony date) until the app spits out that A and B are that all important "perfect match" and offers the chance for communication.

Muse a is a con artist, master manipulator and muse b is the agent tasked with stopping them before they pull off their biggest scam yet

Muse a is a seasoned serial killer and muse b is a seasoned field agent who has been tracking a for months - b isn't aware of it but a loves the attention and plots a way for them to meet

Muse a goes undercover, inserting themself into a criminal organization and finds muse b isn't all that bad (for a criminal)

Muse a and b are both agents/spies vying for a promotion - both will stop at nothing to bag their dream job

Muse a and b are both assassins // hired to kill the same target // hired to kill each other

Muse a is a cut throat pirate and b is the socialite determined to soften a's rough exterior

Muse a is a local college student and stumbles onto a nightclub in town, muse b is the vampire owner of said club

Muse a is the Queen of the underworld and she has set her sights on fellow goddess muse b, sadly muse b is not prepared to spend the rest of her life co-ruling the underworld

Muse a is a scientist responsible for a recent zombie outbreak, muse b is the commander of a task force set up to save civilization

Muse a and b are both super villains who meet in their regular jobs without knowing who the other really is

Muse a is a super villain who takes muse b, a hero, hostage but their plans to destroy arch nemesis b quickly become… interrupted

Muse a is a super-hero balancing modern life in the city, muse b is their anti-hero true-love ex who suddenly appears asking for help against an upcoming threat

Muse a is sick of living under the rule of their master (Satan, an overlord, sorcerer etc) and scores themselves a week-long break, resulting in a meeting with Muse b

Muse a is a (vampire, werewolf, demon) hunter and b is the being that has eluded them for years

Muse a is a vampire from the 1800s that has just woken up in the twenty-first century, muse b is the human who is definitely not a's long lost love- they haven't even seen Dracula

muse a works in a coffee shop and cannot stop staring at muse b who comes in every morning for a caramel latte

muse a is a school teacher unlucky in love until she meets the recently divorced mother of her new pupil

muse a needs a date for an upcoming wedding and a mutual friend suggests muse b

muse a is a writer who hires a log cabin for the weekend to focus their mind - muse b lives close by and is utterly captivating

muse a is a famous celebrity and b is the off-screen partner a is trying to keep hidden

muse a and b just broke up but a mutual friend is getting married and it's time for the bridal weekend; neither are excited to spend the next three days together

Dark/Horror
Futuristic
Modern Day
Greek Myth
Period; Victorian era etc

Marvel (Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Vision, Nebula, Iron Man, Olivia Octavius: Spiderverse)

Any horror movie ever (Slasher, Psychological, you name it)

The Purge

IT

Finally, we made it to the end! Now if any of these jump out at you please send me a PM, if you comment on here I'll likely look at it and forget to respond. And if any of these appeal to you but you wanna make some adjustments/discuss the plots further I'm open to all ideas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom