MxF Plots Seeking Partners

Currently reading:
MxF Plots Seeking Partners

Redletalis

The Plot Bunnies are attacking!
Local time
Today 3:49 PM
Finally thought I should put up one of these here. I am up for pretty much everything, from fantasy to historic to modern to sci-fi to a mix of everything, and I'm a multi-paragraph poster from three paragraphs and on. I'm also alergic to one-liners.

I prefer RPs with good character development (those are the RPs that have, so far, survived the longest), and I would LOVE to have some sort of romance in the RP. If the romance is a big part or a small part of the story it doesn't matter. Nor does it have to be overly dramatic either.

I don't mind the characters being a bit older than the usual/normal. In fact, I prefer to avoid teenage-characters (although there have been notable exceptions).

Right now I'm craving MxF, but I can be convinced to do MxM.

A few rules/guide-lines:

- Please mind your grammar and spelling. Mistakes happen, but no l33t sp34k, thank you.
- I would really like someone who will try to match my post length.
- Please help to keep the RP going! Talk with me about something if you aren't certain. I am more than willing to discuss the plot or some point before continuing.
- Post speed. I am a bit slow myself so I don't mind slowness, but at least warn me if you can't post this week or this month. I just want to know that I am not forgotten.
- If you want to take a break from the RP or stop it, let me know. Don't just disappear and ignore me afterwards. If I accidentally say something or do something that you don't like, let me know.

Plots:

Non-fandom:

"The Dragon King" fantasy, possible romance between shape-changing dragon and human

800 years ago the humans and the dragons had their final battle for the earth. The humans won just barely, and the magical backlash changed their main human wizard into something immortal while the Dragon King's soul was torn into several pieces making him humanoid and weak enough to defeat. They sealed him up in a prison of eternal ice, deep under a mountain while the human Champion was celebrated. In the past 800 years dragons have disappeared only to be replaced by the much smaller and much more stupid wyverns. Once a year the Champion demands a human sacrifice to help keep the magics around the captive Dragon King alive, but lately people have started to doubt that the Dragon King was ever as dangerous as the legends tell, and they don't want to give up anymore children to the Champion. The young human king and queen didn't really mind any of this, content in their life in the castle, until the Champion suddenly demanded their twin six-year-olds. And when the king simply handed them over without protesting all that much, the human queen suddenly finds herself against her entire country. She is a mother first and foremost, she will not let her children be sacrificed no matter who says so or who is against her. She has to grow a spine of steel in order to go through with her plan: release the Dragon King in order to save her children.

----------------------

"Ghosted" horror, ghost hunting, romance, action

Ghosts don't exist. That is just silly superstition. At least that's what she thinks until she is caught in a house of pure horror, being mentally and physically torn piece from piece. Her saviour ends up being a knight in extremely dark armour, a vicious ghost inhabiting a fully humanoid golem body on the hunt for the demon who killed him 400 years ago. With a growing empathic power of her own, perhaps she would have been far more safe simply staying in the house of horror rather than following him!

----------------------

"Test Subjects" modern, horror, action, romance

The government is doing experiments to create super soldiers, injecting totally normal people with concoctions and setting them free on a fenced-in abandoned town and its surrounding woods to see how it goes. Sometimes they put in more than one person, sometimes both of them have been enhanced, sometimes only one of them and sometimes neither of them. Who will survive the longest? What has the government used on them? And what exactly is to be found in this skeleton of a town? Will they ever get free?

----------------------

"Brave New World" sci-fi, romance, action, adventure, survival

It was a simple run they said. Just transport the prisoners to the Prison Planet they said. Nothing will happen they said! Well, they were completely wrong! A rogue comet causes the ship to crash on a largely unexplored planet. Most of the survivors are highly dangerous prisoners, the flora and fauna on the planet are hostile as all hell, and one lone prison guard is all that survives. Their only hope is to send an SOS and hope for help, but who can be trusted? Is an alliance possible between people in a situation such as this?

Here I would prefer to play the male prisoner, but I'm open to playing the military woman as well.

----------------------

"The Angel of Death" action, adventure, fantasy, Armageddon

The world is slowly dying, the signs are clear. The dead are starting to walk and demons roam the Earth at will. The only hope for humanity is a young woman who has been unknowlingly chosen to carry the next Messiah, but the other side isn't about to simply stand back and let her carry the child to term. So who better to protect her than the Angel of Death?

----------------------

"There's Monster's Out There, Darlin'..." sci-fi, action, adventure, romance

In the arse-end of space where there is little law and fewer people who're willing to enforce it, there is a small Confederation Outpost. This is where the army sends all the soldiers they can't get rid off but don't want anywhere close to their civilised planets. So what happens when a new, female commander gets sent there after pissing off the brass? And what happens when this tiny place of thieves and murderers and hitmen becomes the frontline in a war against alien monsters?

----------------------

"Stars and Culture Clashes!" real life, culture clash, romance

Young man/young woman has a younger sibling who is totally obsessed - and I mean OBSESSED - with an Asian singer/actor/model and somehow this younger sibling wins a competition and gets to go and meet their big idol. The young man/woman is, of course, sent by parents to act as chaperone even though they have absolutely no interest in Asian culture and especially the star in question having been eternally put off by it because of their younger sibling. So what happens when they meet? The sceptical older sibling and the Asian star in question?

In this one I don't mind being the star or the big sibling, male or female.

----------------------

"The Heat of the Night" real-life, romance, action

Rich good girl (say around 20-ish) with a perfect life, rich parents, good grades etc., has always been attracted to the bad boy at her religious private school. He is smoking, drinking and rumours of - le gasp - sex! She likes it, she likes the rebellion, the freedom he must have, and when he actually asks her out she says yes at once even though she doesn't dare tell her parents! One evening after about a month of dating, her new boyfriend asks if she wants to live on the wild side and she breathlessly says yes. So he asks her to sneak out and takes her along to a street race where you have people from all walks of life. She has dressed in what she thinks would be appropriate and 'wild', but she is both excited and a bit shocked to see the sheer clothing and half naked people walking about and OMG are those people having sex in the cars where everyone can see them?! And the noise and the drinks and it's totally like nothing she has ever experienced before. There's especially one man she has seen throughout the night who has caught her attention more than any other. He is totally different from her 'bad boy' boyfriend, she can see now that what she thought was 'bad boy' is more like 'baby boy' compared to these people and especially that one man. And the man has been sending looks right back at her, and the tension is growing between them like crazy.

Of course, her boyfriend is going to notice, and he begins to try one-up the man, and while her boyfriend is racing about in his pride and joy car, trying to impress her and get money that he doesn't actually need, she ends up with the man she has been eyeing and does something forbidden and scary and utterly wonderful: she has sex for the first time in an alley in the middle of the city, on the warm hood of a strange man's car, and it's the best damn thing in her entire life. And once the night is over and things supposedly go back to "normal" she still can't get that man off her mind and goes looking after him again and again. They just can't keep away from each other or keep their hands off each other. So what happens when her parents and her "bad boy" boyfriend discover this affair?

I don't mind being the young woman or the guy she falls for.

----------------------

"Coming Home" real life, romance, PTSD

He was from small town where everyone knew everyone, and he was always the stereotypical black sheep. He had a rap sheet, he had done drugs, alcohol, stealing, you name it. That was until the sheriff decided that enough was enough and sent him off to the military in hopes of streightening him out. Now, fifteen years later, he is back in town with a wounded leg and PTSD dragging him down. And small towns don't forgive and forget, so his reception is less than stellar. He survived combat, but how the hell is going to survive this?!

Fandom:

"Touchstone" - Naruto
Pairing: Hatake Kakashi x OC
Setting: Before, during, or after manga canon

A ninja's life is hard, especially for jounin and ANBU, so a new project has been enacted in Konoha: all ninja of special jounin-or-higher rank have to have a touchstone. A touchstone is a person who is specifically trained to help highly trained and paranoid killers calm down and come back from the edge that missions put them on. Their job is simply to provide something else to focus on, and each touchstone fills out a questionnaire on what they are and aren't willing to do and take an oath of silence before being matched up to their ninja. Of course, this does bring with it some bad stigma from those who don't realise just how important touchstone work is. Kakashi has resisted going to his own touchstone, but after a mission gone horribly wrong he finally seeks them out.

For this I prefer someone who is willing to play either a civilian or a ninja no higher than mid-chuunin rank simply because of paranoid ninjas and their inability to trust things on the same level or higher level than themselves.

Pairings I'd like to do:

Non-fandom:

Mafia/yakuza/gangster x civilian
Werewolf x human
Vampire x human

Fandom:

Sherlock Holmes x OC (BBC Sherlock)
Jack Sparrow x OC (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Glorfindel x OC (Lord of the Rings)
The Doctor x OC (Doctor Who)
Severus Snape x OC (Harry Potter)

All of them. The most interesting is The Dragon King,. :)

I am not all that professional in writing but I could give it a try. :)

I think I've take quite the flair towards that Dragon King story! I think I would like to rp with you! Only if you wish to of course.

Hey, if it isn't taken, I would really like to do The Angel of Death with you. I have a character page and some RP's that I could link you in a PM if you're interested. Thanks.

hey I have a idea I have had for a while medival fanatsy if intrested pm me

So what happened with The Dragon King? Has it been taken? :)

I like your in the heat of the night and coming home as well as the harry potter one

Back
Top Bottom