MxF Plotting... (Revised)

Currently reading:
MxF Plotting... (Revised)

Puppet

A Little Bit Of Poison Goes A Long Way
Local time
Today 2:20 AM
Hello there! My name is Nicole. Before we do get down to business i would like to adress a few things to help you make up your mind on if i am the right fit for the specific plot or in general.

WARNING!!
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PLOT WITH ME ON HERE. PM ME TO KEEP THE THREAD FROM BEING FLOODING. IF YOU DO NOT PM ME I WILL WARN ONCE AND IF YOU IGNORE IT AND MESSAGE THE THREAD AGAIN TILL BE IGNORED.

1) I am always looking for a long term partner to roleplay with! I prefer long rps, If you are looking for a short term roleplay i am NOT the for for you.

2) I am a full time working mom to a one and a half year old so it can get hectic for me but i typically try to reply three times a week.

3) Weekends are definitely iffy and usually no go for me, Weekends are the days i use to run errands on go out to lunch with a friend ECT. Monday-Friday is ideal but every once in a while my weekend will start friday and end on Sunday please keep this in mind.

4) I tend to average around 5 paragraphs or more.. Please dont feel discouraged as long as there is three juicy paragraphs for me i am content.

Last but not least, Grammar; I am not really a stickler about this aspect... As long as i can read the reply without being completely confused and bothered i am good. Please no "txt tlk" replys.

Now that i have finished my basic about me post and let you decide for yourself if you are interested in me as a writing buddy lets get down to some plots and pairings i have or am interested in creating.

Stuff i am interested in

Secretary
X Boss
Demon X Human
Demon
X Demon
Demon X Angel (No preference unless chosen otherwise)
Vampire X Vampire Hunter (Persuadable)
Kidnapper X Kidnapped (Someone who is held hostage)
Teacher X Student
Master X Sub (No preference)
Succubus X Target (Persuadable)
Bestfriend X Bestfriends brothers Sister
Royalty x Servant (Persuadable)
Assassin X Target
New Girl X Popular student (uni only)
Prisoner of war X Captor
Childhood friend x childhood friend
God X Other (Easily Persuadable) Sociopath/Psychopath X Other

Any idea or pairing you have and it's not on this list please bring it up anyways i am very easy to persuade. I would love to hear your ideas!

Movies/Books
Immortal Instruments
The Host
Underworld
Clock-work Angel
Fast & The Furious
Ect (Any recommendations please ask ill let you know if i have seen or read it)

~ * Current Cravings and plots * ~
• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

First off. there is a few plots i figured we could mesh together.

Human x Vampire, Slave x Master. Onto how i got this idea... I once have done a one on one that was very interesting and gave me ideas and made me want to persue it more.

Popular rich playboy x New/Nerdy Unpopular girl. Spoiler plot coming soon (Message me for further plotting)

Angel x Demon
God dissapears, The world is in chaos; Used as a middle ground for the waging war of demons and angels. The underworld is winning, Angels are becoming extinct, Archangels are being captured abd enslaved by the demon king, Specifically female angels used for breeding. The angel race being farmed and sorted through by the king of demons to his pleasure. One being Amiteiel a female Archangel born, Daughter of archangel Micheal and Anihita.

A King His Mistress and His Arranged Queen A plot about a king of the west (Typically Egypt) who has a political wife and a mistress he already cares about, Not only juggling his Harem but the alliance with his new queen of the north as well as fighting to keep the south from waging war.

Captin x A captured princess (A pirate type plot)

Please message me for more details if you are interested about a specific plot of mine, Have your own, Or want to make on up with me!!

Craving!!(re-open for 1x1s as of 05/25/2020)

Arranged marriage.
----
Luna x Alpha plot (Plotting in progress)
------
Demon lord x Elf
------
Nerdy girl x Rich popular play boy
-----
Arranged contract with major CEO

Message me and we will get a plot set up and going!

Craving!!(re-open for 1x1s as of 05/25/2020)

Arranged marriage.
----
Luna x Alpha plot
------
Demon lord x Elf
------
-----

Craving!!(re-open for 1x1s as of 10/20/2020)

Arranged marriage.
----
Luna x Alpha plot
------
Demon lord x Elf
------
-----

Back
Top Bottom